Clairol Balsam Lasting Color Caramelos Sedosos Collection Creme Hair Color-Medium Golden Brown (43)

BY CLAIROL

Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I love this color on me. It goes well with my light skin. However, the color does not stay long around my root area. Which is normal because of the grow out.
Alysia T.
I have used this once before. I really liked how it lightened my dark hair. You could see the color very well!
Andreia F.
Sales
Eu usei isso uma vez antes. Eu realmente gostei como isso iluminou meus cabelos escuros. Você poderia ver a cor muito bem!