by Clairol

What type of color options this product have?
What color did you use and how did it come out?
Should we use it more frequently?
Start your review of Clairol Balsam Lasting Color Browns Collection Creme Hair Color, Brown Black (617)!
How would you rate this product?
Alamogordo, NM
This came on Jet freaking BLACK, I followed the instructions and everything too. After about a month it had finally faded to a brown that was nearly identical to my own natural color which was my goal. I was disappointed in being a goth at first but I was satisfied with the final outcome of the brown weeks later.
Leaves hair very sleek and shiny, the color comes out as shown in the box. No improvements should be Made product worked well. Product works well for any type of hair. I would purchase it aguan because the color doesn’t disappoint or fade
Houston , TX
En serio es Un buen tinte para el cabello en realidad me gusta mucho porque si tienes un color blanco y te lo quieres oscurecer para luego volvértelo a ti ni el temblor si lo vas a poder hacer con este me encanta
marysville
This was a decent product I like the way it worked color was fine as expected and I would improve by updated packaging as it compared decently to other brands and products I would maybe buy again if I needed too
West Covina, CA
Is a grate hair color smells nice soft vibrant color looks like your normal hair color should be not braces looking love this so will you I would recommend this clairol Balsam hair color too my friends 👍
Rockford, MI
I used this because it was on sale and at the time I liked the dark brown that this brand offered. It was easy to use, covered up most of the whites but felt [email protected] color was a bit dull.
Orlando, FL
I was using Revlon Hair Color and I switch to Clairol the difference isn't to big only for the price, the color was very pretty and the hair was shiny after washing it. It does his job.
CANTONMENt, FL
Absolutely love this. The color is amazing and after dying it and conditioning it my hair feels amazing. It does not feel damaged like other hair dye have made my hair feel
I tried this haircolor and I wasn't impressed. It seemed to leave my hair an ash color which I'm not a fan of. I also found that the color didn't stay for very long before I started to see my greys again.
Syracuse
Purchased at: Walgreens
Although it does color hair to what i expected it to, it’s really not good for your hair. Comparing to alternatives, it’s pretty good. But i would recommend a salon.