Clairol Balsam Lasting Color Browns Collection Creme Hair Color, Brown Black (617) uploaded by April R.

BY CLAIROL

• Should we use it more frequently?2 Answers
  • What's the quality like for this product? Does it last lo...10 Answers
  • What type of color options this product have?1 Answers
Kallista M.
This color really works. I used this and my hair did not need to be recolored until my roots grew out. This does not fade or wash out of your hair. The only thing you have to be careful with when you use this is the dye WILL stain your skin (face, neck hands, etc) and anything else it sets on. If you spill, be sure to clean it up quickly.
Carol K.
Another awesome color product. This smells so good as well. It's easy to apply and leaves you so soft. I do wish they has some brighter colors. But overall this is an awesome product!!
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I don't like the way the colors come out. They didnt have very many colors that I liked. I would say it's pretty well priced for the quality, but I wouldn't recommend it.
dawn C.
Extremely affordable, every store carries it, so you can always find it! I've been using this every month for years! in most stores it's only $3! If you have long hair like me, and can't afford the $100 at the salon, then this is definitely a winner!
Brittany K.
South St Paul, MN
I think the darker colors work great. I currently dye the bottom half of my hair dark brown or black and the color seems to last long. It also has an affordable price tag. The blonde colors can be iffy, but that always depends on which color you are dying from.
Brittney W.
Steubenville
I do my roots about twice a month. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg nor do I want it to just rinse out in a week. This brand covers those problems and my greys two. At dollar general it will run you about 3.50 a box. And often they have coupons in the store app. I recommend this product highly.
Amber B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product works great and is easy to use.  You get the same results as you would in a regular salon.  The color is as expected and it works the same as any other alternatives and is much cheaper.  I have been using this for years and would buy again and again.
BRENDA D.
When I use to box dye my hair this would be the brand I would use! I love how it didn't damage my hair as much as other brands. I would always get the color it would say my hair would turn out to be on the box. Affordable price.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
If you are going to box dye your hair at home I highly recommend to only go dark, if you are wanting to bleach the hair, PLEASE go to a hair dresser! You don't want to damage your hair
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
I use this product every month to touch up my roots. I have red highlights so it doesn't always turn this dark but gives a reddish tint. I still love this product.
amanda.haven.b
Chester
What's the quality like for this product? Does it last long or fade quick? What's the best retail price to get it at?
Should we use it more frequently?
Kinarde L.
North Charleston, SC
What type of color options this product have?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What color did you use and how did it come out?