Clairol Balsam Hair Color 613b Burgundy 1 Kit (Pack of 3)

by Clairol

Balsam Color is designed to give you three signs of beautiful color - healthy-looking hair with color that is long-lasting and shiny.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Balsam Hair Color 613b Burgundy 1 Kit (Pack of 3)!
Columbus , OH
It gets the job done but just like most box colors, not the best to use. The color did come out but not as vibrant. I would improve the potency of it. This is the go to for my grandmother and she is loyal.
New Haven
It leaves your hair smelling good after the conditioner. It covers gray hair!! Lol! The price isn't too bad either, especially compared to other brands out there!!
This burned my scalp but did do what it's suppost to do it cover all my greay hair up but it was not worth the pain I had to go threw with this I think I even had sores in my scalp after useing this product I would not recommend just because it may be in your scalp really bad.
I love these hair color products! I especially love this color. It is very easy to use and has my hair looking amazing. I will always choose this when coloring my hair. It is affordable and worth it.
Orlando
I went through a huge burgundy phase back in high school and I loved this product. It was so easy to use and it never left my hair feeling gross and straw like some hair dyes can do. Only down side is the smell is strong but that pretty common for all hair dying products. Overall its a good deal.
Union city , TN
My favorite at home hair color. Easy to use, makes my hair super super soft and hydrated feeling, smells great for a hair color that's saying A LOT. I love this color for fall and winter and will def reach for it again when needed
Hialeah, FL
This color is amazing, it would love it to stay longer but it was easy to use.... I would try yo add a formula that will keep color longer.. yes definitely got the color expected i will give it a 80%
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico
This unfortunately is the worst hair dye I’ve tried in my life. I don’t like to do bad reviews but I really don’t have anything good to say. The color was way off, my hair turned pitch black, and it made my hair feel dry and horrible in The process of washing it out. I immediately did a hair mask because I felt like my hair would break off. Maybe it works for someone but not for me. Good price though!
Use this for all over color and it works great when you are in a pinch and can’t get to the salon or simply don’t have enough money to spend on a professional color service! I usually have to ask a family member to apply it because let’s face it, i’m talented but not THAT talented! Clairol is a trusted brand that is inexpensive and can be found at all large chain stores and pharmacies that carry beauty products.
This is the same color I use all the time, whether it's this brand or another brand. I have compared this brand to many others and I gotta say there are some that aren't as good as this brand. My hair doesnt feel fried when I get done with my hair when I use this brand either.