Clairol Balsam Hair Color 54 Light Golden Brown 1 Kit (Pack of 3) uploaded by melinda c.

BY CLAIROL

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Clairol Balsam Hair Color, Light Golden Brown. It is a 100% gray coverage for long-lasting color that looks healthier and shinier. Clairol Hair Color delivers rich shiny color to the heart of your hair to resist fading over time.... see more...

Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
I always use this brand when I dye my hair. My color last long, they have lots,of colors to choose from and the smell is not that strong either
whitney  .
Clairol Balsam Hair Color Light Golden Brown 54 1 Kit (Pack of 3) is a good product when applying it and my hair gave me the result I wanted
Melissa M.
This hair dry saved my life! I am always dying my hair left to right. But this one I always come back to the color is beautiful
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
My best friend got this use for her roots and it fryed her hair! It is to cheap and toxic to hair! Don't not use this!
melinda c.
Rothbury, MI
I like this product it works well for me . I would recommend it to anyone. I really like the color it gives to my hair for what I can afford