Clairol Balsam Color Liquid Haircolor uploaded by Wendy W.

BY CLAIROL

Balsam Color, enriched with conditioning botanicals, is designed to give you long-lasting beautiful color, healthy, shiny hair, and 100% gray coverage - even on the most resistant grays.The Balsam Color Kit Contains: Haircolor enriched with conditioning botanicalsEasy-to-use Tear-TipApplicator Bottle with Developing LotionPlastic GlovesBilingual Instructions. 3 Signs of Beautiful Color Healthy Looking    Shiny    Long-Lasting. Permanent Color. 100% Gray Coverage. The Balsam Color Kit Contains: see more...

• Is this brand any good for hair color? I have never used before.....2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
I made an account just to review this product. I have very resistant hair, and many dyes and bleaches don't affect my hair. This is the only product that gives me lasting, even results and beautiful color. It seems too good to be true since its the cheapest dye I've seen! I got it a year or so ago expecting a bad result since I was short on cash and needed a touch up, but was pleasantly surprised with the results. I use the black color. This is the best hair dye!! However, everyone's hair is different and you gotta find the right dye for you. But perhaps if your hair is cruelly resistant to all products like mine, you can find a match in this :)
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
I love this hair dye! This is one of the first dyes I've ever used on my hair as a teenager and is my holy grail to this day! This product is easy to use and gives beautiful results! I would highly recommend!
Yadora M.
I thought that this wouldn't work on my hair because it was so dark. Well the joke was on me. It turned an nice auburn and orange color. I was delightfully surprised.
Cheryl H.
Jonesboro
I love this product due to it not burning my head while using and not breaking out. Does not have a terrible smell like most other color treatment products. It's getting so that you can only find this product in Dollar General stores, have not found in any mass merchandising stores. It is a product that I trust and at least it last a whole month, I'd say that's great for the price. You can't go to salon and get it done for that and not last as long at times either. Of course, I also use a salon treated/color hair shampoo that allows it to last longer. Suave Professionals works great with this product in making it last longer.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Honestly this is the cheapest and most efficient hair color I have ever used. I normally use 2 boxes and they retail for about $2.97 ish a box which is awesome.

This formula gives amazing high and lowlights without any needed colorings.

The conditioner is amazing as well. It always leaves my hair well moisturized and so soft!
Samantha L.
Lakeville, OH
I bought this when i had a coupon and was able to get 2 for .50 each. It left my hair feeling really good. BUT i was going from a light brown with some red tones to dark brown. it barely covered the top layer of my hair that was light brown with red. There is still a lot of red which i kinda expected since red tones are hard to get rid of but there is also a lot of light brown pieces all through. it looks good like i mean to do it but definitely not what i was going for. Did not come with conditioner so keep that in mind.
Melissa B.
Fallon, Nv
I have tried Balsam Color a few times, each time hoping they had improved it. Unfortunately it never improved. It dries your hair out causing it to break, be frizzy, and lots of hair left in your brush each time you brush your hair. It does cover your hair well, but the shade is different than the box shows.
Haylee H.
Considering it's price and cheapness, I would never considering using this as the main coloring of my hair. I do use it for the black underneath, though. I buy it at the dollar store for like $3 and you definitely get what you pay for. Don't expect much from this brand. It bleeds all over at first but lasts a really long time compared to other brands.
Leolyn M.
Tarentum, PA
I have used Clairol Balsam color a few times. This product does color all shades of hair, but the color does not actually match the box, it is generally two to three shades off. Also, hair is completely stripped and with no conditioner there is no replenishing oils.
Nicolette B.
Tempe, AZ
This hair color isn't the best and isn't the worst. If you are coloring your hair dark colors this will work just fine. Just a tip it tends to fade quicker then most dyes. If you are trying to go lighter I would not recommend this product it is drying and could damage your hair in the process. You get what you pay for.
Christina K.
Saylorsburg, PA
Is this brand any good for hair color? I have never used before...looking for a change...would like quality hair color.