Clairol Balsam Color Liquid Haircolor uploaded by Wendy W.

BY CLAIROL

Balsam Color, enriched with conditioning botanicals, is designed to give you long-lasting beautiful color, healthy, shiny hair, and 100% gray coverage - even on the most resistant grays.The Balsam Color Kit Contains: Haircolor enriched with conditioning botanicalsEasy-to-use Tear-TipApplicator Bottle with Developing LotionPlastic GlovesBilingual Instructions. 3 Signs of Beautiful Color Healthy Looking    Shiny    Long-Lasting. Permanent Color. 100% Gray Coverage. The Balsam Color Kit Contains: see more...

• Is this brand any good for hair color? I have never used before.....2 Answers
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this is the cheapest and most efficient hair color I have ever used. I normally use 2 boxes and they retail for about $2.97 ish a box which is awesome.

This formula gives amazing high and lowlights without any needed colorings.

The conditioner is amazing as well. It always leaves my hair well moisturized and so soft!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rainsville, AL
I use the black! Everytime I dye my hair I feet this brand. It's only three dollars where I get it and works better then the more expensive brands. It lasts along time, I only have to do touch ups every few months! Very cheap and very good quality!
Kimmy R.
Kimmy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's horrible! It smells so bad I thought I was going to pass out with the strong chemical smell. Super cheap but not worth it
Emma F.
Emma F.
This came out very quick and the color isn't true. It is very disappointing.
I made an account just to review this product. I have very resistant hair, and many dyes and bleaches don't affect my hair. This is the only product that gives me lasting, even results and beautiful color. It seems too good to be true since its the cheapest dye I've seen! I got it a year or so ago expecting a bad result since I was short on cash and needed a touch up, but was pleasantly surprised with the results. I use the black color. This is the best hair dye!! However, everyone's hair is different and you gotta find the right dye for you. But perhaps if your hair is cruelly resistant to all products like mine, you can find a match in this :)
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair dye! This is one of the first dyes I've ever used on my hair as a teenager and is my holy grail to this day! This product is easy to use and gives beautiful results! I would highly recommend!
Yadora M.
Yadora M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought that this wouldn't work on my hair because it was so dark. Well the joke was on me. It turned an nice auburn and orange color. I was delightfully surprised.
Tila J.
Tila J.
Jacksonville, FL
I used the color medium brown. It did exactly what it said it would do, gave me shiny long lasting color. I'm Happy with this product. I'd buy it again.
Barbara m.
Barbara m.
I have used this hair dye for many years. I love the way the color holds and the way my hair feels after I dye my hair
Vianney H.
Vianney H.
Irvine, CA
Very watery... Smells strong i could hardly breath i have dark brown hair it didn't lift at all.. But its cheap so thats probably why.i don't recommend it at all spend a little more for better quality.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Saylorsburg, PA
Is this brand any good for hair color? I have never used before...looking for a change...would like quality hair color.