Clairol Balsam Color # 613 Dark Auburn uploaded by Emelsyth O.

BY CLAIROL

Megan B.
Thornton
This product is a very effective at-home colouring kit. It worked very well on my light hair, and had a lot of dimension in the colours. It didn’t dry out my hair, and it lasted a very long time. It didn’t start to fade for almost two months after dying it, and after a year, there is still evidence that it was in my haie
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Is perfect for using yourself and care your hair to good price and you can suggest it . its balsam and color at the same time in a short time. I prefer it brand when I have an special party for beauty and shine. Is necesary use frecuently because the old color can damage your hair easily.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
Love this. This is a little cheaper than the rest on the market and i never bought it myself. Got it from a friend and used it it worked beautifully. Just like the more pricey ones.
Angel S.
Elkton, MD
Auburn use to be my go to color, and I have never had a issue with Clairol. They always seem to have sales going on and that gets my vote even more being I need at least two boxes!!!
Panhia Y.
Fresno, CA
I love the color and I love how after I used the product, my hair is soft and is not dry. The color last for a long time if you take good care of your hair.
Andrea S.
Erie, PA
Color last for a decent amount of time. I've used it a few times, only when I couldn't find my color from the other brand I use. But, it doeas a great job.
emily t.
Virginia Bch, VA
My go to hair dye ; love the color since I have natural dark hair the mix of colors is wonderful. It’s easy to use and usually very affordable.
Susan C.
When I dyed with this my hair always get all shiny and silky It works really well. I love the results. It looks really nice on me.
DEBI M.
Parkersburg, WV
Love this hair coloring easy to do at home and colors grey very well.Hair is so soft and not dried out and color lasts for weeks
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Leaves hair smooth and fresh feeling. Due doesn't wash out too fast and hadn't damaged hair yet. Price is great too!
Maria S.
Lynn, MA
If I have medium dark hair color and buy this color would It look like the color on the box or would it make me a lighter brunette?