Clairol Balsam

by Clairol

Hair color with conditioning botanicals. Softens hair.

What type of color options this product have?
What color did you use and how did it come out?
Should we use it more frequently?
Start your review of Clairol Balsam!
Kylie C.
I tried this haircolor and I wasn't impressed. It seemed to leave my hair an ash color which I'm not a fan of. I also found that the color didn't stay for very long before I started to see my greys again.
Rebecca C.
Rockland, MA
Works alright but time estimate for root touch up is a little off I think-I had to redo mine to get the color right. otherwise very nice for the money and very affordable.
Jaime J.
Kenton, OH
I think it worked well for the first few weeks, then It lightened up. I would try maybe using a darker color or a different brand.
Jesica G.
Akron, OH
Clairol Balsam uploaded by Jesica G.
This is a great price for an at-home hair dye. The shade burgundy is so pretty! It covered all my strands really well. It took a while before it even started to fade. It’s super easy to apply too. My daughter looks great in this shade.
Pretty S.
Clairol Balsam uploaded by Pretty S.
Clairol Balsam uploaded by Pretty S.
This product is nice and cool beautiful colour my husband really likes it and it easy to use this the name of my YouTube channel PRETTY SHARON Please subscribe to my YouTube page for more videos
Rebecca C.
Cavan Monaghan, ON
Good product. Not as good as the one i usually get. But it dyes the hair so that's all that matters. And again I only buy red hair dye.
Heather  S.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Just The Red Shades, Just The Blonde Shades
I have used this product multiple times in the past couple years but this was by far the worst it has worked I usually dye my hair blonde and it usually turns out brassy but this time I wanted something different so I got the medium redish brown and my hair looked great and I felt sexy the first like 2-3 days but everytime I got into the shower and washed my hair the dye was washing out I went to the river and beach the same weekend now my hair is messed up so what goes to say I wouldn't recommend this product now I gotta go get my hair fixed at the salon Clairol Balsam
Wendy V.
Tarimbaro Michoacán , Michoacán
Es muy bueno este producto se los recomiendo.👌👍🙂👌👍🙂👌🙂👌te sella bien las canas.y sus colores son bonitos.
Mary M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was not really impressed with this or at all. I did not get the color on my hair that the chart said I would. It did give me a shiner look but only for a few days. It is a good price and it is offered in several different colors.
Vanessa  I.
Lynwood, CA
Buen tinte lo e usados varías ocasiones dura a 4 semanas con tinte es bueno para tu cabello [email protected] maltrata
Ask a question to the Influenster community...