BY CLAIROL

Clairol age defy permanent color to fight 7 signs of aging hair, 1 application. Fights 7 signs of aging hair: stubborn grays, lackluster color, coarseness, frizz, unruly hair, dryness, breakage. Radiant youthful color. 100% gray coverage. Discover sophisticated color technology and the power of pantene pro-v conditioner therapy to help turn back time. Beyond coloring. Age defying. Fight grays and look 10 years younger* *vs. Untreated hair. Exclusive smoothing pre-treatment. Maximum color performance. Pantene pro-v colorseal conditioning therapy. see more...

Buy on kmart
Camila T.
Sunrise, FL
the color in this product is very rich and natural looking. It is very similar to the one shown on the box. Instructions are simple and easy to follow. Unlike others it does not over dry my hair or burn my scalp
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
I just used this for the first time yesterday. I like the color, it developed true to the color shown on the box. The only thing I didn't like was that it did dry my hair out quite a bit more than the brand I usually use.
Anareli A.
The color was nice, but it didn't last as long as I thought it would after a week of washing my hair I noticed the blonde color I had peeking through. It's very easy to use and it comes with detailed instructions.
Frances R.
Wilmington, OH
I love this hair color looks natural and covers my grey hair! Was easy to apply and left my hair soft and shinny not like other hair color products that made my hair dry and dull looking!
Ashley F.
I love this hair color. It works great, covers gray hair and is nourishing not drying. It is easy to use with less mess than many other boxes dyes.
Daniela H.
I purchased this because I had a coupon but I was very pleased with the results. Great coverage, long lasting & didn't damage my hair.
Alyssa B.
Windsor, ON
I love the smell of the conditioner defintely makes your hair look natural and not dyed it mixed well with my hair. On the expensive side
LeQueen A.
Hope Street, West Bromwich
I used it to dye my hair and it worked really well on the roots with my blonde bundles