Clairol Age Defy Expert Collection - Medium Ash Blonde - (8A) uploaded by Zuryl E.

BY CLAIROL

Clairol age defy permanent color to fight 7 signs of aging hair, 1 application. Fights 7 signs of aging hair: stubborn grays, lackluster color, coarseness, frizz, unruly hair, dryness, breakage. Radiant youthful color. 100% gray coverage. Discover sophisticated color technology and the power of pantene pro-v conditioner therapy to help turn back time. Beyond coloring. Age defying. Fight grays and look 10 years younger* *vs. Untreated hair. Exclusive smoothing pre-treatment. Maximum color performance. Pantene pro-v colorseal conditioning therapy. see more...

Daniela G.
Bowling green , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta mucho este productor para mi cabello, aunque el color que tengo no es solo por este producto si no por una mezcla de varios, este deja un acabado súper bonito
Blanca R.
arvin, CA
I was pretty happy with the product when I bought it and used it loved the results but my hair dresser got me in trouble for using boxed hair dye. She said she doesn't recommend it! But if you don't mind you choke check it out
Zuryl E.
Houston
Love this color outcome I had browning blonde ombre hair and when I added this color it gave a me a beautiful brown on my Dark hair and on the blonde it turn to a ash gray color I love it 😍 I will definitely buy this product again .
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
Covers well. Will stain anything it touches, so be careful. the color lasts, but you cant mix it with another color for dimension or it can turn green - so you have to be okay with flat color.
Felicia J.
When I do dye my hair. It's with this brand. It gives me nice highlights. An last a good while too. The condition that comes with it makes my hair so smooth.