Clairol Age Defy Expert Collection - Darkest Brown - (3.5) uploaded by Lisa B.

BY CLAIROL

Clairol age defy expert collection - darkest brown - (3.5) see more...

• About to try this to cover my grey hairs. Does it wash of...1 Answers
Katerina T.
I have tried many hair dye brands. Clairol is a good inexpensive brand. The color is just as expected as seen on the box as long as your hair is at the right level. I have bought this brand a few times before when I tried to dye my own hair.
Michelle M.
Concord, NC
I did not like this product because the developer and the creme did not blend together well in the bottle. The gloves had a stain on them before use, and it did not color my hair at all
Reigan M.
I love this product! The best drugstore hair dye that had the dark, rich brown I was looking for. It was easy to apply, although I had to go through 2 boxes for the amount of hair I have! I used this for about a year until I started going to the salon and having it done.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
I do not have any grey to cover but I was looking for a dye that wouldn't kill my hair. This stuff is amazing! My hair looks amazing and it really added a great shine. I'm still using the leftover conditioner and I love this product even on its own. I will be using this again if not exclusively when I feel like doing it myself.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
By far the best permanent hair color I've tried (and I have tried many in the last 15 years). It not only completely covers my grays, but it also does not fade! I only shampoo every few days, but even doing that other hair colors faded. Just used this for the fourth time and I'm so happy! No more grays!
Kristy H.
Emporia
It’s good if you need a temporary job. It is good for dusty brown hair. But if you want it to be permanent it really doesn’t work.
India W.
This product gets the job done! It’s quick and easy when I don’t have time to use henna. It’s not expensive and it looks great
Amber T.
It didn't work that well for me last time but price is good and I'd recommend it to anyone looking to dye at home.
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
I love their products like I put color in my hair and it’s 4 month now and the colder is still in there like wow
Jennifer O.
Doral, FL
I used this to hide a previous bad color I had it it’s actually very good and not damaging. It colored deeply all of my hair uniformly. I love it and it doesn’t dry your hair, you need to take care of it as any coloring but it last and it’s good
Lisa B.
Edmonton, AB
About to try this to cover my grey hairs. Does it wash off of they grey faster than the rest like most other dyes? Will they grey hair still be lighter than the rest?