BY CLAIROL

Clairol Expert Age Defy Permanent Hair Color fights 7 Signs of Aging Hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacie H.
Browns Mills
I have been using this product off and on for years to color my hair and cover up the grays hair. My original hair color is a medium brown but have color blonder over the years because of my gray hair. This product works extremely well at not only covering my gray but lasting for a long time.
Kelsey S.
I used this product not too long ago. I use color safe shampoo and I wash my hair maybe twice a week, however, this hair color still didn't last. It was faded out within 3 weeks. On a positive note, it's great for temporary color and it is pretty.
Katelyn W.
I️ use this for upkeep. Over the years my natural blonde has gotten darker so I️ use this to lighten it up every few months. It’s available at my local cvs and it’s pretty affordable. I’d recommend to others. It’s easy to apply and works great
Moe A.
Astoria
Very nice hair color it's very easy to apply the instructions are very easy the color was true to the package the cost is not to bad either and you can find at cvs buy on get one half off the conditioner is great too
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Audrey R.
Victorville, CA
Love how light this gets my hair easy application and easy clean up everything you need comes in box including gloves
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
This one left my hair dry. Other than that it colored the way I wanted it to. It also has a more chemical smell than the other hair coloring products out there.
zach m.
Not bad but didn't expect it to be wonderful. Works ok but I am going to look around for a different one to see what works best