BY CLAIROL

Clairol Expert Age Defy Permanent Hair Color fights 7 Signs of Aging Hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Judi Fugitt M.
Chiefland
I love Clairol I have used it since I was 16 years. Now I use the age-defying Clairol. I love the color. this color is perfect for my skin tone. It takes 2 boxes for my hair, it is so easy to use.
Georgia O.
This product really kept my hair blonde and I enjoyed using it. It was really easy to use with straightforward instructions. I don't need to go to the salon when I have this. I am satisfied with this product.
Chasity T.
Belden, MS
Personally I didn’t like this product!! I picked it up from Walmart, it was affordable but it didn’t change the color of my hair!! Not even one shade lighter
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
Works really well if you’re looking to go lighter at home. Comes with a hair cap to pull your hair through so you have even color throughout your hair.
Cheri W.
Racine, WI
I only use clarol ash blonde hair dye. I really like the way it covers my grey hair as welk as giving my the natural high lights,
Dee H.
This is really nice to use when trying to get a nice and not too warm blonde. It works well and is easy to apply to your hair.
Kishya B.
Baltimore, MD
I have this color now works great on weave I do wear weave and this product is great easy to use and it’s not expensive
Ened M.
I like the formula on this dye kit. What I don't care for is the coverage. I need to retouch within a week.
mona k.
Surrey, BC
didn’t work well w my dark hair maybe i chose be wrong colour but i wouldn’t use it again for sure ! didn’t turn out great
Keira J.
preston
these products do not damage your hair as much as others the conditioner you get with it is amazing but colour pay lff is good but not amazing