Clairol Age Defy Expert Collection 9A Light Ash Blonde 1 Kit

by Clairol

Clairol Expert Age Defy Permanent Hair Color fights 7 Signs of Aging Hair

I am wondering how any users feel about this in any shade?!
Start your review of Clairol Age Defy Expert Collection 9A Light Ash Blonde 1 Kit!
Wilmette, IL
I normally use Excellence by L'oreal because it does a good job covering my stubborn gray/silver roots. While in the grocery store this packaging and name appealed to me so I thought I'd give it a try. After following the directions to a tee, the silver is still peeking through at my roots. I'm so disappointed. The color I used was light brown, #6. I did love the smell of the conditioner on the final step and it made my hair so soft. But I'm afraid I won't buy this product again. 😞
Indianapolis, IN
This was my 1st time using th is specific product from the Clairol brand and I'm very pleased with the outcome!!! No more grays and the color looked natural and my hair looked great!!! Very happy lady here!!$
Sallisaw, OK
This made my hair the exact color I wanted! I loved it so much it’s amazing! I’ve used other products that made my hair dry and damaged and this did not do that!
If your over 30 and have extremely grey hair like me then this one is for u you most deffently it covers up all the grey in just one use and your grey don't look like highlights your hair looks like it's all one color no lighter an darker and that's why I love this hair color so much it will even get thoes grey hairs that sometimes stubborn and don't want to dye with any kinda hair color in 1 use not 2. So yes I would recommend this one for older people like me.
When I do dye my hair. It's with this brand. It gives me nice highlights. An last a good while too. The condition that comes with it makes my hair so smooth. It covers Grey very well.
I don’t use this specific color. I normally go for an ash brown. I love this hair dye. It’s the only hair dye I use. I have a very sensitive scalp and I tend to get allergic reactions from the PPD in the dye. But with this dye I’m fine! My scalp is good afterward, my hair is shiny and my grays are covered!
Colton, SD
I didn’t use this in blonde but a medium brown and it’s FANTASTIC! Gray hair- GONE!!! After rinsing my hair felt great, had great bounce, and amazing shine. I will be using this again to cover roots between salon visits. My only wish, reason only 4 out of 5 stars, the shade range needs to be expanded.
Weaver, AL
switch up my home color routine fairly often. And I enjoy adding different tones to my red. I really don't have much to say about product as my experience is neither good or bad. I always focus on root touch ups and and try to keep any damage done by color to a minimum. This fits the bill.
I love this color of blonde, it looks so natural. I get compliments every time I go out anywhere on the color of my hair. I went to the saloon a couple of times and they could never give me any color that ever looks as good as the ones I can do at home myself.
United States
I tried this brand because im older so that means my hair is older.I liked it and it done a great job.But i try and go with a less expensive one if i can.Now dont get me wrong its not a pricey item but i used a $2.99 bottle and got rhe same affect.