BY CLAIROL

View larger
Take Charge and Take 10 Years Off

Get radiant hair color powered with Pantene Pro-V science. Our sophisticated permanent hair color technology gives 100% gray coverage for younger-looking hair.

• Exclusive Smoothing Pre-treatment
  • Maximum Color Performance
  • 100% Long Lasting Gray Coverage - even on resistant grays
  • Pantene Pro-V Colorseal Conditioning Therapy

leigha p.
Okay so honestly, I only gave this four stars because this didn't work as well as I would've liked for it to. Butttt the conditioner in it is amazing, like I wish I could buy it by itself for daily use lol
Karen P.
Preston
Use this product typically twice a year.  My hair is completely white, and this product colors it well.  I get this at my local grocery store, and it is well priced.  I like this product better than some others and am satisfied with its performance and coverage of my hair.
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
I've tried this in the past actually several times. Both times I was happy for the first 2 weeks but then after that my gray started to pop through again.
Jenni P.
Gladwin, MI
Bought this product on a whim. Was very Happy with the coverage! Smell wasn't bad at all. Worked well and not too pricey. Would buy again
Luis Eduardo B.
Barcelona, Cornellà de Llobregat, San Ildefons carrer del Garrofer N6, 3-1
Un cabello mas lustroso y cubre muy bien las canas
Tenia un problema muy grande con casi todos los tintes que provaba y era que en todos no me cubrian algunas canas y me dejaban el cabello maltratado y con muchas orquetillas. Desde que probe su tinte, quede muy satisfecha pues me cubrio completamente las canas dejandome el pelo manejable y completamente radiante, sin orquetillas y sin canas!