BY CLAIROL

View larger
Take Charge and Take 10 Years Off

Get radiant hair color powered with Pantene Pro-V science. Our sophisticated permanent hair color technology gives 100% gray coverage for younger-looking hair.

• Exclusive Smoothing Pre-treatment
  • Maximum Color Performance
  • 100% Long Lasting Gray Coverage - even on resistant grays
  • Pantene Pro-V Colorseal Conditioning Therapy

Buy on Amazon
Allyson Y.
Laveen, AZ
I don’t use this on my hair personally because I have a live in hair stylist. However I do use this on my friends and family when they ask me to do their hair. It stays very well in the hair and doesn’t fade as fast. It leaves hair soft and not damaged. If you box dye your hair I do like this brand for it’s purpose.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
It does the job of covering the few grey hairs I get and is the closest to my natural color I can find. Other products are to light or dark but they have just the right color 🤔. It doesn't dry out my hair or look like I have colored it either. Easy to use and affordable.
Laini M.
Minneapolis , MN
I tried this in black and it was nice for about 2-3 weeks.  Im not sure if it lasts longer on different hair textures or what but this did not do what the name implies. Smell is nice and product is easy enough to apply.
grey.matter s.
Seattle
Not bad but Loreal covers grey better. I usually get this if there are coupons available. I switch between using browns and blacks. If I highlight my hair and just need to add brown tone, this will do the job.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this hair dye once every two to three months. I like it because it is easy to apply at home on my own. The color is very vibrant, leaves my hair with a very healthy look. Saves me time and money to grab this salon grade hair dye, I don't have to worry about making a hair appointment, its available at all the local drugstores. Happy customer!
Melanie M.
Plano, TX
It’s a great product for temporary hair color I had previously had the hombre style and decided that I wanted to go back to my natural hair so I went with black, it’s stayed dark for about a month and then started lightening up towards the ends, that would e my overall complain, other than that it’s a great buy!
Elizabeth S.
I found this at a local beauty store and I loved it! Left my hair so dark black and beautiful. My hair is naturally dark brown and my hair remained vibrant and that intense black for several months. I was very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend to everyone!!
Alexandria R.
Elberton
I loved this product! It has great coverage overall! No breakage of hair after. I got the color that I was expecting to get out of it. I’d definitely choose it over any other brand. If I ever decide to dye my hair again I will use this brand!
Nakesh O.
Macon , GA
I love my hair actually black. My natural hair color is like a dusty brown in my opinion! Lol. But I like this dye. Instructions are easy and it last ok for me to be doing this at home. I would buy this again.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
The closest to my original hair color and stays awhile throughout the washes. It does help when using dyed hair products as well when washing or styling! A great price and wonderful product.