BY CLAIROL #34 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

A creamy-rich lightener thats perfect for decolorizing even the most resistant hair.Level 1-Black to Level 3-Medium Brown see more...

Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Clairol 7th Stage Creme Lightener 2 oz. #320817 was my favorite lightener to use. However, you cannot purchase it anymore. It has been pulled from shelves. This was the absolute best bleach out there. It will get your hair to that perfect level for toning. I would buy this again if it were available. I buy this from Sally's.
Taylor H.
Hiram
Very good for on the scalp applications, and soap caps. Strong lightening power without added warm undertones (but will not neutralize any unwanted tones without using additives for color correction). As long as you know what you're doing, this product will deliver awesome results.
Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
I use this color all the time when I'm coloring my weaves. It's not expensive at all and the color comes out just as the swatches are in the store but I don't use the box color. They will do a great job as long as you mix them correctly.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I grab this each and every time I color my hair. This works much better than the boosters that they put inside the boxes, and containers that the dyes come in, best of all, it doesn't take long to achieve that shade you are looking for  either.
Zoe W.
This is such a great product and it keeps working it is so good for your hair if that’s what it post to it’s better than other brands the color is great looks just like it does on the box I love it I was really satisfied with the product and yeah
Alex V.
Ontario
The best lightening kit bleach I have tried. Gentle on the hair as opposed to the other packet lightener by clariol. This product is now discontinued though.
💙Blue💙✌ A.
Mcdonough, GA
I just started using this to bleach my hair a week ago and it does wonders.Ii is very strong though most bleach is .and my color came vibrant just darker
Jamilyn H.
Sebring, FL
I used this product when I had my highlights and it was amazing! It took all the brassy tones out of my hair and it felt even healthier as well!
brittany G.
Ypsilanti, MI
I use this and 2 powder activators and 30 volume NOT following the directions at all but it works really good from goikmg black to blonde!
Toya A.
I don't really like this product however I've only used it twice it didn't really work well on my hair it kinda made it break a little.