BeautyBodyBody CareClaire's
Pink & Black Tribal Print Stiletto False Nails

Claire's Pink & Black Tribal Print Stiletto False Nails

by Claire's

1 Set of 24 count False Nails in various sizes. Glue Included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Claire's Pink & Black Tribal Print Stiletto False Nails!
Lizzy H.
Watertown, NY
I have used a bunch of this brand before. The glue isn’t bad. I prefer dollar tree glue. But this nails last a while and I personally wear them and take them off when I’m done and re use them. They last longer that way. I would recommend.
Hollie R.
Dryden, ON
Love love love Worth every penny!!! Omg all of these are awesome and easy to use and last a long time products are made solid and long lasting!! be buying over and over again love this brand and products!!! They get a 20 out of 10 ♡♡ good value and will buy again!!! I will recommend to everyone I know can't say enough about this brand!!! ♡♡♡ beautiful and packaged well!!

Looking for your answer?