Claire's - Guerisson Horse Oil Hydrogel Gold Mask 6 sheets uploaded by Kimberly B.Claire's - Guerisson Horse Oil Hydrogel Gold Mask 6 sheets uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY CLAIRE'S

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Guerisson's Hydrogel Gold Mask contains German horse fat that supplies moisture to skin, keeping it soft and supple. Other ingredients include witch hazel extract, portulaca oleracea extract that contain astringent properties, and beta glucan that helps repair skin damage. Two-piece mask is designed for the upper and lower halves of the face for complete moisturization. Hydrogel type sheet is refreshing and provides soft texture without sticky sensation. German horse fat supplies moisture to skin and helps maintain skin hydrated to keep skin soft. Effective ingredients in witch hazel extract and portulaca oleracea extract help provide astringent. Beta-glucan improves skin damages and moisturizes skin at the same time. How to Use: 1. Tone skin after facial cleansing. 2. Open pouch and separate the clear protective film from the patch, divided into two parts - upper and lower. 3. Center the upper patch around the eyes and the lower patch around the mouth. Attach gently and remove the white film. 4.After 20-40 minutes, remove the mask and pat any remaining contents gently for absorption. Pack Size - 6 sheets see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
I used this mask on a night when my skin had been red all day. This mask is the driest hydrogel I have ever used. When I pulled it out the package there was no excess serum. It didn't feel dry on my skin but it seemed odd for a mask that claims to contain a bottle of serum in each mask. The mask did leave my skin plump, hydrated and smooth but didn't help with the redness. I didn't really expect it to fix the redness as this is something I constantly struggle with. The fit on this mask was probably the best I have experienced with a hydrogel so that's a big win for me. All in all, I didn't like the level of moisture on the mask itself but I like the end result and the fit is definitely 5 stars for me. Currently on the fence if I would repurchase.