BY CLAIRE'S

Claire's Accessories Liquid Eyeliner Set of 7 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenice S.
The pigment is nice on the normal ones, but terrible on the glitter ones. There really isn't pigment on the glitter. They are like glitter glue and very liquidy. The applicators are also awful. The only ones I use and with a different brush are the pink,purple,and blue. [product:claire's-accessories-liquid-eyeliner-set-of-7]
KHADIJAH M.
You get what you pay for here. Cheaply made, I'm sure it's a cheap formula. Very drying product it's great for kids who play in makeup though.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love the colors of these but they rubbed off easily and faded fast. It went on smooth but the glitter just seemed to clump a little .
Lela B.
Apple valley, CA
I like using this product all of the time. Its good and i like shopping at the store they akways have good deals
Mercy M.
Im not the best at makeup but I know that this eyeliner p really puts color to ur face and it is so colorful I love this product! Great packaging and I repeatedly and always use this eyeliner I would totally buy this again and again. I love this eyeliner soooooooo much! And I love Claire's soooooooo much there products are super cute and good?
Rebecca D.
Torino
I LOVE it so so sooo much...the colors are so pretty and cuteeeee😍😍😍...Good choose to every one🖒🖒🖒