BY CLAIRE'S

Claire's is a retailer of accessories and jewelry to girls and young women aged 3 to 28. Claire's has over 3,000 locations worldwide: their stores are in 95% of all U.S. shopping malls, and in 27 other countries. see more...

• Does claire's still pierce ears?93 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to buy from this store? 54 Answers
  • Do any other 20+ women still look around for earrings and accesso...58 Answers
Claire's
  • "Got my ears pierced here when I was 12, and am very pleased with how comfortable they made me feel and how well they explained to me how to care for my piercings and even got some free ear cleaning solution!" in 85 reviews
  • "Claire's is a nice story with a lot of cute accessories and novelty items like Hellokitty.They also carry some makeup.Id recommend Claire's to little girls and on up if you like these kinda things." in 46 reviews
  • "It's good to get little hair accessories for my 2 year old and I am sure she will love the place when she is a bit older." in 41 reviews
  • "I used to really love Claire's when I was younger, and they really do have some really cute things, but it just seems to be store you kind of outgrow." in 40 reviews
  • "This store is definitely for younger girls, but the products are all so cute and affordable, though some are not of high quality." in 40 reviews
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
Terrible sponges!! Hard, do not grow at all when wet, almost painful to use. I think these will give you wrinkles, it’s like bouncing a rubber ball on your face. Did not blend well, gave me cake face. Will not buy again, do not recommend.
Shà M.
Albany
Items arrived in good time, good packaging as well.
I will be ordering off the website again!!Claire's in quite expensive for not the best quality items, however when ordering online the experience is easy and my parcel arrived within 3 days.
shelby f.
Brainerd
Cute little boutique. Lots of different varieties in the store. Little messy on the shelving, seems like things were thrown on instead or properly placed or hung.
Shannon L.
Fort Pierce -FLORIDA
I have loved Claire's since I was 10 years old. It's one of if not the best accessories store. They always have awesome products and great deals. Sales, buy one get one free. I got my ears pierced there all 3 times. 💍💄💋💖💅✨😎
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Quality of this store is very cheap. Everything is cute but poorly made. Do not get yours ears pierced from here, the people are poorly trained if even trained at all and piercing guns are very unsanitary.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I love Claire's for Halloween shopping because jewelry and makeup also tattoos temparay and hair color spray and everyone is so friendly everyyear because buy one get 50/0 off yes I will shopping there
Kaylyn V.
Columbia,North Carolina
I love Claires I buy so many good things from there. From phone cases,earrings,necklaces and anything else.The business itself is really great,they could include so different things but overall its a wonderful place to shop
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Fashionista Expert
Not a fan of Claire's ill get right to the point on that. I have been going to Claire's since I was like 9 or 10. This was where I got my ears pierced the first time and that went well for a month or so then when my mom cleaned mine and was going to replace the ones I was wearing with another pair we had bought I wore them for a few days and immediately was in pain and crying. My mom inspected my ear and noticed how red and puffy they were especially the right one! It was clearly infected. My dad had to grab a Plyers and try and yank the backing off the earring because nothing else was working. When the earring came off we noticed right away that the backing was rusted and all we used to clean them were the cleaning solution they provided. I got my ears pierced there stupidly another time and same type of thing happened instead this time I noticed that my ears were just allergic to their material in their earrings and after a doc's opinion. Will never return and dont recommend to anyone.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Fashionista Expert
This is one of my 9-year-old daughters favorite stores and my least favorite.  They do have some really cute stuff and different stuff that you cant find anywhere else, but their prices are ridiculous and they never seem to have any sales where I can purchase everything she is wanting.  We have gotten two of our daughters ears pierced at Claire's and anticipate the youngest to get hers done there when she is old enough.  I can remember going to Claire's when I was a kid, but the prices were way more reasonable.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE Claires! You need to know that the things here are made cheaply and are not intended for extended use so don't get too attached to their items BUT BUT BUT literally everything is adorable and does the job it is designed to do. When you buy things there and they last more than 2 uses just know you've already got your money's worth. They are always on trend so it's a great place to stock up on inexpensive statement pieces. Also know that they jewelry will turn your neck green and you may have a reaction to the earrings but dude, it's worth it! ...in my opinion. I'll probs shop there until I get too old to see. Cheers!
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
Does claire's still pierce ears?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Do any other 20+ women still look around for earrings and accessories here?
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
What is your favorite thing to buy from this store?
bridget k.
Milton, DE
Would you trust someone from claires to pierce your ears?
Kristin R.
Is there anything for adults here?