BY CLAIRE'S

Claire's is a retailer of accessories and jewelry to girls and young women aged 3 to 28. Claire's has over 3,000 locations worldwide: their stores are in 95% of all U.S. shopping malls, and in 27 other countries. see more...

• Does claire's still pierce ears?91 Answers
  • Do any other 20+ women still look around for earrings and accessori...58 Answers
  • I really love studs that come in like a 6-10 pack, but I think some...16 Answers
Claire's
  • "Got my ears pierced here when I was 12, and am very pleased with how comfortable they made me feel and how well they explained to me how to care for my piercings and even got some free ear cleaning solution!" in 85 reviews
  • "Claire's is a nice story with a lot of cute accessories and novelty items like Hellokitty.They also carry some makeup.Id recommend Claire's to little girls and on up if you like these kinda things." in 46 reviews
  • "It's good to get little hair accessories for my 2 year old and I am sure she will love the place when she is a bit older." in 41 reviews
  • "I used to really love Claire's when I was younger, and they really do have some really cute things, but it just seems to be store you kind of outgrow." in 40 reviews
  • "This store is definitely for younger girls, but the products are all so cute and affordable, though some are not of high quality." in 40 reviews
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Monessen , PA
Claire's is my go to place whenever I have a college presentation, wedding or even a date night for their jewelry and accessories. Even prom! I got a really nice rhinestone/diamond necklace and matching hoop earrings for prom that were sparkling in the light as I walked on stage! Anytime I need studs or a quick bracelet/necklace set I always run to Claire's to buy something. Not too pricey. Affordable. The store is more for young girls but I am 21 and recently just bougth diamond studs from there and everyone asks if they're from fancy jewelry stores! The earrings are hypoallergenic which is a plus! Totally recommend this store for accessories and jewelry!!
Nicolette K.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
In middle school I used to always walk into claire's with my friends and fool around with the various tiaras, hats, and toys they had to offer. The only thing that used to get me down was how expensive the store was. The other day i decided to visit Claire's just for old times sake and I was shocked at how expensive everything is. For a children's/pre-teens store, they charge a surprising amount. The pros they have to offer is their candy, piercing station, and seasonal accessories(New Year, Christmas, Halloween); howerver, I would not reccoment coming here if money's tight.
kirsti R.
kirsti R.
Claire's is a great 'reliable' source to go to in any mall when you need last minute jewelry in a pinch. Don't go in thinking you're going to nab your next fav piece to wear for the season. Do go in thinking you'll score a great piece for a few wears and move on. This keeps your look fresh and exciting. If traveling and you forget your jewelry. you don't need to go out and replace your perfectly good pieces you have at home and you don't need to go plain Jane to the event - just get something ... 'disposable' from Claire's.
Gretchen G.
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughters are obsessed with this shop. They love the Shopkins and fun lip balms in all the flavors of their favorite sweet snacks. They love the clip on earrings and the "Clair's Club" line of hair bows and bands as well as the sick on earrings. I have even found some cute earrings in the more grown up
Styles. I picked up my phone case there as well- great selection for all phone types and they have designs from basic to very fun and funky This is a great store to keep you on trend without spending a lot of money.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Working at Claire's I can say that even though we are pretty pricey we try our best to make the best of our products. We're mostly known for ear piercing; not every associate can pierce, we get trained and certified and theres mostly always 2 associates on duty just in case. The jewelry is mainly costume jewelry so, yeah it will turn green but, the Body jewelry and sterling silver DOES NOT. We do birthday parties in store as well and they're actually pretty fun if your kids are not picky or spoiled.
Joana C.
Joana C.
Hayward, CA
This is one of my favorite make products. I always like urban decay products, but this one is definitely a staple in my makeup box. It goes on light, and you need very little to achieve your goal. The one that I have is flesh toned, which I like because you can use it with any color shadow. This definitely helps the shadows to appear more opaque. Since I need so little it lasts a while for me. It hasn't dried out like a lot of the other primers I've used in the past. Definitely a keeper!
MANDY H.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Claire's has been one of my favorite stores since I was a teen. It was always a place for me and my friends to go and hangout. Now that I am an adult, I go there for flowers for my hair, earrings, necklaces, hats, and scarves. I do have to say, that I wish they would come down on their prices, but it does not keep me from buying their products. This will always be one of my favorite stores. I will probable still be shopping here in my 60s and 70s.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
The advertisements say that the jewelry ranges from ages 3-28 . . . i think that's a drastic overstatement. Don't get me wrong, they have cute little accessories for younger women, but I haven't worn anything from this retailer since I was about 20. The items make great gifts for young girls and they even pierce ears here! I think they just run a bit younger than advertised and don't have much jewelry for twenty-somethings.
Maria C.
Maria C.
I've always liked this store and always make sure to stop in when ever i am near one but have always felt them to be a bit expensive for things that i could buy somewhere else for cheaper and the same decent quality. The stores are always bright and open i cant help but stop in, so i always browse but never buy. Even though they do make it pretty easy to find all the cute girly stuff you may be looking for in one place
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Claires store is a little girls dream! Ive been going there for years, and I can remember being young and so excited to go in there! They had so many cute cartoon stuffed animals, cute handbags, and earrings! My favorite was going there and getting random piercings on my ears. Now, at 26, I still shop there. The most recent time was a few months ago when I got accessories for my ugly Christmas sweater.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
Does claire's still pierce ears?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, On
Do any other 20+ women still look around for earrings and accessories here?
bridget k.
bridget k.
Milton, DE
Would you trust someone from claires to pierce your ears?
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Is there anything for adults here?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
What do you guys think about the prices at Claire's compared to department stores?