BY CLAIRE'S

Claire's is a retailer of accessories and jewelry to girls and young women aged 3 to 28. Claire's has over 3,000 locations worldwide: their stores are in 95% of all U.S. shopping malls, and in 27 other countries. see more...

• Does claire's still pierce ears?93 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to buy from this store? 54 Answers
  • Do any other 20+ women still look around for earrings and accesso...58 Answers
Claire's
  • "Got my ears pierced here when I was 12, and am very pleased with how comfortable they made me feel and how well they explained to me how to care for my piercings and even got some free ear cleaning solution!" in 85 reviews
  • "Claire's is a nice story with a lot of cute accessories and novelty items like Hellokitty.They also carry some makeup.Id recommend Claire's to little girls and on up if you like these kinda things." in 46 reviews
  • "It's good to get little hair accessories for my 2 year old and I am sure she will love the place when she is a bit older." in 41 reviews
  • "I used to really love Claire's when I was younger, and they really do have some really cute things, but it just seems to be store you kind of outgrow." in 40 reviews
  • "This store is definitely for younger girls, but the products are all so cute and affordable, though some are not of high quality." in 40 reviews
zirse a.
We went to the Claire's at Branson Landing during our winter vacation.The girls decided to get their ears pierced last minute, and the employee was super nice about it.
We asked her to walk through the process, and any questions we had she willingly answered. We were worried about the sanitary of the nail gun. However, she showed us the process. The needle itself is from the earring, so none of the parts that others have used before physically touch your ears.
She made sure the girls really wanted to do it before she pierced their ears. The process was painless according to my daughters, but the healing process after wards You have to use the special solution everyday to clean the earrings
Lauren P.
Monessen , PA
Claire's is my go to place whenever I have a college presentation, wedding or even a date night for their jewelry and accessories. Even prom! I got a really nice rhinestone/diamond necklace and matching hoop earrings for prom that were sparkling in the light as I walked on stage! Anytime I need studs or a quick bracelet/necklace set I always run to Claire's to buy something. Not too pricey. Affordable. The store is more for young girls but I am 21 and recently just bougth diamond studs from there and everyone asks if they're from fancy jewelry stores! The earrings are hypoallergenic which is a plus! Totally recommend this store for accessories and jewelry!!
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
In middle school I used to always walk into claire's with my friends and fool around with the various tiaras, hats, and toys they had to offer. The only thing that used to get me down was how expensive the store was. The other day i decided to visit Claire's just for old times sake and I was shocked at how expensive everything is. For a children's/pre-teens store, they charge a surprising amount. The pros they have to offer is their candy, piercing station, and seasonal accessories(New Year, Christmas, Halloween); howerver, I would not reccoment coming here if money's tight.
kirsti R.
Claire's is a great 'reliable' source to go to in any mall when you need last minute jewelry in a pinch. Don't go in thinking you're going to nab your next fav piece to wear for the season. Do go in thinking you'll score a great piece for a few wears and move on. This keeps your look fresh and exciting. If traveling and you forget your jewelry. you don't need to go out and replace your perfectly good pieces you have at home and you don't need to go plain Jane to the event - just get something ... 'disposable' from Claire's.
Amanda L.
Working at Claire's I can say that even though we are pretty pricey we try our best to make the best of our products. We're mostly known for ear piercing; not every associate can pierce, we get trained and certified and theres mostly always 2 associates on duty just in case. The jewelry is mainly costume jewelry so, yeah it will turn green but, the Body jewelry and sterling silver DOES NOT. We do birthday parties in store as well and they're actually pretty fun if your kids are not picky or spoiled.
Joana C.
Hayward, CA
This is one of my favorite make products. I always like urban decay products, but this one is definitely a staple in my makeup box. It goes on light, and you need very little to achieve your goal. The one that I have is flesh toned, which I like because you can use it with any color shadow. This definitely helps the shadows to appear more opaque. Since I need so little it lasts a while for me. It hasn't dried out like a lot of the other primers I've used in the past. Definitely a keeper!
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Claire's has been one of my favorite stores since I was a teen. It was always a place for me and my friends to go and hangout. Now that I am an adult, I go there for flowers for my hair, earrings, necklaces, hats, and scarves. I do have to say, that I wish they would come down on their prices, but it does not keep me from buying their products. This will always be one of my favorite stores. I will probable still be shopping here in my 60s and 70s.
Pamela C.
The advertisements say that the jewelry ranges from ages 3-28 . . . i think that's a drastic overstatement. Don't get me wrong, they have cute little accessories for younger women, but I haven't worn anything from this retailer since I was about 20. The items make great gifts for young girls and they even pierce ears here! I think they just run a bit younger than advertised and don't have much jewelry for twenty-somethings.
Sarah G.
Nice place if you have a kiddo into dress-up wanting to try out makeup and nail polish. You can find little costume-y jewelry pieces, but they also have some really cute character earrings and statement pieces of jewelry that don't look at all little kid-ish or costume-y. Overall a great place if you have a bit of a quirky style or are looking for some fun earrings or to try a statement piece or even just play dress-up.
Angel L.
I love this place and always have. It makes you go insane, in a good way. Most everything is super affordable and the quality is pretty good. I started going when I was at least 10, and I still go when I go to the mall. I make it a point to go. I love taking my little cousin, who is 7. She loves it just as much as I do! ūüėĀūüĆą
(Below are some year to two year old pictures with Claire's sunglasses.)
Sarah K.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
Does claire's still pierce ears?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Do any other 20+ women still look around for earrings and accessories here?
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
What is your favorite thing to buy from this store?
bridget k.
Milton, DE
Would you trust someone from claires to pierce your ears?
Kristin R.
Is there anything for adults here?