Claim Jumper® Chocolate Silk Pie 28 oz. Box uploaded by Kelly S.

BY CLAIM JUMPER

Chocolate cookie crumb crust made from scratch. see more...

Kirstin H.
Every Friday night we have pie night at our house. This is often on the menu. It's so good out of the freezer. You have to let it thaw a little bit so you can cut it. It reminds me of ice cream cake. So good!
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
I Brought this chocolate silk pie to a party because I ran out of time to make my own. It did not disappoint! It was rich & double chocolatey with the dark chocolate cookie crust.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This pie is sooo delicious, and is perfect for chocolate lovers! The only downside is the amount of calories and fat, as this product does have trans fat.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
One of my cousins shared this to her Facebook page a few years ago. I am a definite Chocolate aficionado and have been dying to try this cake mix.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
This pie is so good. Chocolate crust, chocolate filling and chocolate shavings. If you are a chocolate lover this is for you.
Alina A.
Love love the chocolate on the bottom and The whip on top makes it even taste so much better. Always be my favorite
Lisa M.
The Best Chocolate Pie ever !!! So rich and creamy. A much have if your a chocolate lover. I love claim jumper'
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
These are the best! It also comes with a lot of pie! We usually always buy the lemon pie and it's the best!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This fantastic pie is rich creamy chocolately great price and a great desert the taste is worth the dollars
Angie S.
This is just pure chocolatey deliciousness. Makes the perfect desert or even a snack