Claiborne Sport By Liz Cologne Spray 3. 4 Oz

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

3, 4 Oz, Launched by the design house of Liz Claiborne in 1997, Liz Claiborne is classified as a flowery fragrance, This masculine scent posesses a blend of: green notes herbs ginger cedar and the aroma of a morning dew, Gender: M, see more...

• What would you say this Cologne is comparable to? 1 Answers
Claiborne Sport By Liz Cologne Spray 3. 4 Oz
Buy on Amazon*
Alana L.
This cologne has been around for a long time, and now has drastically dropped in price! I think it smells so delish! I absolutely LOVE my man to use this cologne. To me, it one of those scents that really attract you. Its not over powering. Seems to last a good amount of time. I will continue to buy this for him again and again! The now low price just make it more of an incentive.
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
This cologne is great for the sporty men out there smelling like soccer shorts. The men of lacrosse and tennis who have polo matches in their fancy private country clubs make it an amazing product to keep.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
Really like Liz Claiborne perfumes and colognes. I have been using and purchasing this brand since I was a teenager. Actually, Liz Claiborne realities was the first brand name perfume I ever owned.
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
Another oldie but goodie. Anyone can wear this cologne from teens to husbands. It has a really clean fresh scent I really like it.
Mariela S.
Tampa, FL
the smell okay but for my taste but not much talves aotras lesgustes.
so my husband does not use
Awesome product. Much cheaper than it used to be also. I'd definitely recommended this cologne!
Sophie P.
This product is gorgeous and has recently dropped in price by a LARGE amount!! This end lasts so ages and is really uplifting. It's got quite a strong scent but not an overpowering one, I love this product and would definitely recommend to others !!
Gilnelys G.
Zurich
Hi ove the way they always try to make the best things come to us his followers and lovers of their products and their boxes. I would like to make a deal with you want you if you can, send me your products. And I put a youtube channel only promoting their products and their page (obviously influenster) think what would do that deal with you, thank you and goodbye.
What would you say this Cologne is comparable to?