BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Men's 0.50 oz COL Spray. Aromatic Fougere Woody. Created by Liz Claiborne in 1996 Curve is defined as a refreshing woody lavender amber fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: lavender clove and bergamot. The middle notes are: vetiver musk and lime and the base of the fragrance is: citrus sandalwood and cedar. This masculine scent possesses a blend of fresh greens warm wind pepper and finishing with mahogany and water. Curve is recommended for daytime use. see more...

Heather S.
Lansing, MI
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SMELLING COLOGNE!!! I will buy this for my boyfriend, not bc he likes it, but because I am in LOVE with the scent!!! A MUST HAVE
Mary R.
Riverside, CA
Love this smell on my husband, its fresh and for price its really great purchase. It can be pruchased at any local store it does not need to be high end, in which that is what I love.
Lauren  D.
Locust, NC
I love all the curve scents!!! This one is amazing and smells great on men. I would definitely buy this for my boyfriend and make him use it even if he doesn't want to
Genesis J.
We saw this at the store last time and my husband picked it up, he said this will always be one of his favorite scents.
janet o.
Carrollton, TX
Probably one of the best cologne for men smells great and the price is amazing i always purchase for my husband
Mary W.
For the low price, this has the BEST men's smell on the market. My boyfriend uses it every day and I can't get enough! It is just the right balance that he can wear to work and to nicer events!
Noushin T.
The smell of this clone is amazing and the price isn't that bad however the scent could be more muskie but overall it's a great purchase
adie b.
Batavia, NY
I love this scent! It reminds me of my high school boyfriend! Nostalgic for sure! The price is great for the size!