BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Basil, Coriander, Lemon, Grapefruit, Black Pepper And Pine Needle. Accompanied By Base Notes Of Rich Amber And Sandalwood. see more...

Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
I love this cologne! I use it once and it stays with me all day and it's a strong scent but not overwhelming. I am a first time user of the product and i love it. I think it is a great value for the price!! I have already recommended to all of my guy friends!!
Emily w.
You would think that Liz Claiborne would make girly fragrances but my boyfriend uses this and it smells great!