Add a Photo

By LIZ CLAIBORNE
#3915 in Fragrance for Her
Floral, Fruity, Green. Created in 1986, Liz Claiborne is refreshing, floral fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: peach, bergamot and lily of the valley. The middle notes are: jasmine, oakmoss and rose and the base of the fragrance is: cedar, sandalwood and musk. Different sizes come in different colors. Liz Claiborne is recommended for casual use.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Brunswick, GA

I really like the look of this bottle it's sleek and classy:) the price is not bad and it will be in my collection in the near future:) I sprayed some at a belks counter and it lasted for hours and had so many compliments
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

The bottle is neat looking and adds to any perfume collection, the scent is not my favorite, but it lasts for a long time and is good for long days out.
Nesbit, MS

Liz Claiborne is a classic. I remember when I was first introduced to this great perfume, I was about 16 years old. Ever since, Liz Claiborne has been a favorite. I love the sweet fragrance, is sweet but not too indulgent. Its available in major retail stores or you can purchase it online.
Nesbit, MS

What do look for in a perfume?

Join Now