Claiborne by Liz Claiborne 3.3 oz EDC Spray uploaded by Sheila N.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

A Scent That Is Sure To Bring You Compliments Claiborne Was Launched By The Design House Of Liz Claiborne Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 1989 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Casual Wear Introduced By Liz Claiborne In 1989 Claiborne Is A Refreshing Fruity Fragrance. This Perfume Has A Blend Of Basil Coriander Lemon Grapefruit Black Pepper And Pine Needle. Accompanied By Base Notes Of Rich Amber And Sandalwood. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I feel like this is for older men and not a younger one. It's a little musky but not expensive. I've seen them for cheap at this max. I'm not a fan of this one and i wouldn't recommend it in my opinion
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
This fragrance last a long time. I recently purchased this and my gf absolutely loves the smell of it. I highly recommend! It smells like a man should smell like.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
Good scent and lasts a long time. Also comes in a cute little bottle. Inexpensive and great to give as gifts. Would definitely recommend.
Sheila N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love Clairbone for men. My husband smell really good with this fragrance. It can be used casually or formally. Definitely recommend!
Taylor S.
What an incredibly cute perfume bottle! The bottle alone sells me on this product.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
Me ans my boyfriend hate the smell of it. We tried it in a store and it was so bad.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
This spray smells super good. I love it for my boyfriend and would recommend it.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
This smells pretty good. I got it to go with my husbands ever growing collection
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Looks like lipstick lol but it is a great product to have and resent is wonderful
Tiffany S.
Very clean and crisp scent. Affordable and lasts longer than most fragrances.
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
Do they have a bigger bottle
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
It's looks like lipstick lol so cute!