Claiborne by Liz Claiborne 3.3 oz EDC Spray uploaded by Sheila N.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

A Scent That Is Sure To Bring You Compliments Claiborne Was Launched By The Design House Of Liz Claiborne Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 1989 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Casual Wear Introduced By Liz Claiborne In 1989 Claiborne Is A Refreshing Fruity Fragrance. This Perfume Has A Blend Of Basil Coriander Lemon Grapefruit Black Pepper And Pine Needle. Accompanied By Base Notes Of Rich Amber And Sandalwood. Made In Usa see more...

Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Looks like lipstick lol but it is a great product to have and resent is wonderful
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
This smells pretty good. I got it to go with my husbands ever growing collection
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Great smelling cologne with a neat bottle. Long-lasting and worth the splurge
Maica W.
GA
Claiborne by Liz Claiborne Spray is classic. The women in my family love it.
Kennedy D.
Claiborne by Liz Claiborne is one of my husband and I favorite fragrances...
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I feel like this is for older men and not a younger one. It's a little musky but not expensive. I've seen them for cheap at this max. I'm not a fan of this one and i wouldn't recommend it in my opinion
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
Good scent and lasts a long time. Also comes in a cute little bottle. Inexpensive and great to give as gifts. Would definitely recommend.
Tiffany S.
Very clean and crisp scent. Affordable and lasts longer than most fragrances.
Taylor S.
What an incredibly cute perfume bottle! The bottle alone sells me on this product.
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
This fragrance last a long time. I recently purchased this and my gf absolutely loves the smell of it. I highly recommend! It smells like a man should smell like.
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
Do they have a bigger bottle
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
It's looks like lipstick lol so cute!