BY CLAEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Twana W.
Twana W.
Sacramento
Absolutely love this candy its like putting your childhood in your mouth, only thing is it can be a little pricey but worth every cent. I also like the cherry flavor but not as much as the cinnamon flavor i would recommend to others who like the old time candy flavor
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Naples, FL
I like the mint but my husband is obsessed with the Wild Cherry flavor! These are the perfect hard candy.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Castleton, VT
These are some of my favorite candies. Great cinnamon taste. A real classic penny candy type sweet.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
Anything cinnamon - sign me up! I love the taste of these hard candies (and they're great when your breath needs a "pick-me-up" :D). The flavor is wonderful, and the price is too! Lovely sweet treat all around :)
Hollyann N.
Hollyann N.
Oswego, IL
I do love this brand, but I do not like the cinnamon flavored candy. The cinnamon taste is way too strong,and it kind of burns your mouth
Renee G.
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
I absolutely love this brand. My grandmother is the one that got me eating them. The horehound is one of my favorites.
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
These are great. I usually buy the cherry but I do like the cinnamon for something different.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
These old fashioned hard candies are a delicious treat for anyone. Something new and great for kids to try and an old favorite for the adult crowd. The flavors are perfectly intense and always hit the spot when you have a hankering for a sweet treat. The price cannot be beat either! This product lets you enjoy candy while getting fresh breath too!
Vonnie H.
Vonnie H.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this brand. It tastes just like the candy we bought when we were young. Always a good price and a fabulous product