Claey's Candy Claey's Drops In Watermelon - 6 Ounces/12 Unit Pack uploaded by Morgan K.

BY CLAEYS CANDY

Claey's Watermelon Candy in a 6-ounce bag brings summertime memories. Since 1919, Claey's has been making traditional hard sanded candies. Each batch is made to the same recipe as the originals. You get all the juicy sweetness of ripe watermelon, without the seeds. Wonderfully flavorful. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I purchased these at Cabela’s. They last a while and everybody loves them! I really like the watermelon, they do not taste artificial but they are very sweet. I bought them on a whim because my throat was hurting and I had no other option so I gave it a shot, but I really like keeping these in my car when I am driving or what I am working for a quick treat. They are very inexpensive which is a plus.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these candies! If you like watermelon I would definitely say buy these! They are a hard candy! They also have many other favors so your sure to find one you'll like. These are my favorite ones! Worth a purchase!
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have great flavor! I prefer the rootbeer flavor of these candies but I haven't found one that I dislike yet. Normally these can be found on end caps at Walmart and cost less than two American dollars. I would repurchase them if I could find them
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
We love Claey's hard candies! Their flavor is delicious and true, and they last a long time, so they're very satisfying, especially if you're craving something sweet but don't want to go overboard. They have a comforting and old-fashioned appeal to them, and they're a terrific value, especially for the quality and taste.
Rachel H.
These are the best candy drops out there! They are the typical watermelon flavor and I love them. You'll find them in the car, in my room, everywhere! They aren't too sweet, but just perfect! I would definetely recommend if your looking for a new candy to try
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I love this brand of hard candies! They're so yummy and there are so many different flavors to choose from. Watermelon is really good and so is the lemon and sassafras flavors. Great candy for really cheap too.
Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
I love these! I always keep a bag or two in my car or in my purse with me! My husband enjoys them as well. They have a very good flavor and there are so many to choose from!
amber s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these hard candies! each flavor is unique and long-lasting.....if I ever get a sore throat I often find myself searching these out instead of cough drops!
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy old time candy! Delicious, long-lasting watermelon flavor. I found these at a little store that recently closed, but I have seen these online!
Alaina N.
Sinking Spg, PA
I remember getting these as a kid down south and at cracker barrels. They are yummy however, watermelon isn't my favorite flavor.