BY CLAEYS CANDY

Claey's Anise Candy in a 6-ounce bag is an old time favorite. Since 1919, Claey's has been making traditional hard sanded candies. Each batch is made to the same recipe as the originals. Anise is a strong, licorice-like herb. Wonderfully flavorful. see more...

Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are childhood memory candy for me. They bring back such memories like visiting country stores. I recently bought these at Cracker Barrel. I totally loved them and so did my son.
Ryleigh S.
Ryleigh S.
El Paso, TX
I really really love these hard candys. They are hard to find but well worth the buy. I am not sure if it is the packaging or the quality of the candy but it really reminds me of what candy was like in the "good ole days"
Laura S.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
EWE! These are horrendously gross. I hate the taste of licorice and these are so strong.. STAY AWAY if you're not a huge licorice fan.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
I love Claeys candies. Whenever I see them in the store, I automatically get a fuzzy feeling because they remind me of being a child and getting them at the store with my grandparents. I love the coconut cremes.
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
This product is super delicious I love the root beer flavored ones and watermelon too
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
These are so good! My favorite would be the lemon drops or the cinnamon kind!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
These old fashioned hard candies are a delicious treat for anyone. Something new and great for kids to try and an old favorite for the adult crowd. The flavors are perfectly intense and always hit the spot when you have a hankering for a sweet treat. The price cannot be beat either! These are perfect for anyone looking for a black licorice candy.
Marlissa S.
Marlissa S.
Sacramento, CA
These are good in my opinion. I know there is a flavor that works for sore throat. Both good just not easily found not sold everywhere.
rose r.
rose r.
Dodge City, KS
I feel so vintage eating these! The cherry ones are my favorite and the lemon drops are my hubby's favorite.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Never have tried! But intersted in the anise factor. Anise is great for tummy aches and hiccups! plus I love licorice tasting candies! Pass them on over, I'll try them!