CLABBER GIRL® Double Acting Baking Powder

Clabber Girl Baking Powder is the #1 baking powder brand in the United States. The dependable, balanced double-action of Clabber Girl Baking Powder has earned it a loyal following of home bakers and food industry professionals alike. The leavening action begins when the baking powder is mixed with moisture and again when heated in the oven. Carbon dioxide is released to leaven your baked goods and provide a moist crumb texture. Clabber Girl Baking Powder comes in a resealable, recyclable container.

Clabber Girl Baking Powder is:
Double Acting
Gluten-Free
Kosher: Pareve
Zero Trans-Fat
Balanced leavening

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLABBER GIRL® Double Acting Baking Powder!
How would you rate this product?
O fallon, MO
Classic baking powder, great for biscuits and other baked goods. Never had a issue with it.
Mamou, LA
Works really well. I like using this brand when baking because it stays fresh for longer.
Wasilla , AK
Clabber girl is the only baking powder that I’ve ever used. I use it in all of my baking

Looking for your answer?