BY CLABBER GIRL #4 in Baking Powder & Soda

Clabber Girl Baking Powder is the #1 baking powder brand in the United States. The dependable, balanced double-action of Clabber Girl Baking Powder has earned it a loyal following of home bakers and food industry professionals alike. The leavening action begins when the baking powder is mixed with moisture and again when heated in the oven. Carbon dioxide is released to leaven your baked goods and provide a moist crumb texture. Clabber Girl Baking Powder comes in a resealable, recyclable container.

Clabber Girl Baking Powder is:
Double Acting
Gluten-Free
Kosher: Pareve
Zero Trans-Fat
Balanced leavening

Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
i use this and it works amazing. it stays good for a long time so even if you dont plan on using it often it will stay good. i do alot of bakin so i go through one in about 6 months or more before would take me forever to go through and i personally think it is the best kind. love the fact that it is double acting
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I use this during the holidays but never much after that. I would like to become a “baker” at home but cooking is more of my thing because I can just “wing” recipes and put my own touch. When I do bake for events, this is what I use!
Melanie D.
Clabbers Girl Double Action Baking Powder is the only baking powder I keep in my pantry. I bake cakes, cookies and bread from scratch, and use this in all the recipes that call for baking powder. I highly recommend this brand.
Annie D.
Mount Vernon, WA
My go to baking powder! I don’t bake professionally, but it’s a def hobby and this is what I use every time. The can makes it easy to measure out and smooth the top of a teaspoon for accurate measurements plus the price is always right!
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
This baking powder works fine, but the packaging makes it kind of messy. Every time I take off the plastic lid, baking powder showers off and onto the countertop. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I use this in many of my recipes. I bake alot so I go threw this very quickly. Ice also used it in my carpet fresh recipe.

1 cup baking soda
5 to 7 drops Young Living citrus fresh essential oil
Shake and pour on the carpet. Let sit for 5 minutes and vacuum up. Safe and natural!
Erin S.
West Allis
II have used  CLABBER GIRL® Double Acting Baking Powder for years. I never seem to change. It has always brought out my baking products perfectly and did the job to what it should. The container is always easy to see in the cabinet. My grandma used it often and that is where I got the idea and thought on getting it in the first place.
Michelle R.
Santee, CA
Purchased at: Target
I like Clabber Girl. I have always had good results with it, however, I don’t like the container type. I much prefer the plastic container with a screw on lid for freshness. I wish all baking powders and baking sodas, etc. came in decent resealable package because keeping it fresh longer. It would save me money and I’m all for that!
Grace L.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff! Small enough container for the amount and frequency used without wasting it past the expiration date. Great price too!! Very faithful to this brand :)
Arya W.
Nampa, ID
I really like Clabber Girl double acting baking soda. I buy it because it's what my grandmother and mom used, but that's not the only reason why. I have purchased other brands and they didn't add the same flavor or texture to my baked goods as Clabber Girl.

Clabber Girl is a good staple for any pantry.

Target