BY CLABBER GIRL

No mess! Stay fresh lid see more...

Anna M.
Waco, TX
I use this mostly in my stews and sauces to thicken them up. It always works great. We recently used this to make Oobleck for our science project. My daughter loves to play with it and I'm glad to find a brand I can trust.
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus , GA
This corn starch is pretty awesome. It's cheap and works very well. I always buy it from Walmart. I sometimes eat it plain and I just love the taste and it works wonders as thickening and coatings. I love it!
Sarah W.
This is great to have on hand when you make an oops in the kitchen. Sometimes I make things a little too watery, and this is great to have on hand to thicken up my recipes
Cidnee T.
Indianapolis, IN
Not only is this corn starch cheap, it does the job. I use it for cooking, complexion care, and lengthening my eye lashes! (look it up, it does wonders)
Farah G.
I usually buy this corn starch. Its good. I usually use it to thicken my sauces and it works well.
Liv B.
Woodstock
As good as corn starch could be. This is the brand I would recommend if you like baking!