BY CALVIN KLEIN

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in the year 2007. This oriental floral fragrance has a blend of pink grapefruit, bergamot, red currant, sugar orchid, white cactus, amber, red cedar, and vanilla notes. see more...

Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Atlanta, GA
Obsessed with this fragrance!!! It smells so nice and is the perfect perfume for daytime or going out at night. It lasts long and I have gotten so many compliments on it. It is definitely worth the money, I have re-purchased this twice now and will again. 100% reccommend
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Eternity and normally wear this. Bought it here online and it smelled as if it sat on the shelf for the last 2 years. I'll buy at a store the next time.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Chicopee, MA
Love the smell of this product. It's perfect not to floury or musky. It's clean and fresh and I've loved it since it came out in the mid nineties.
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells pretty good! I normally don't get calvin Klein fragrances but this one was worth it! I bought it for a friend and they love it!
Basant a.
Basant a.
St. John's, NL
I love this perfume so much ,it was my wedding perfume so it such agreat memory for me ,always has one
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
I love this fragrance, it's a bit stronger than others I have but it's fresh and last a long time on me, a lot longer than the rest of them! The fragrance just gets better and better as the day goes by.
Preem I.
Preem I.
Brisbane
From the beginning of time ck has always produced appealing fragrances. This particular fragrance for women adds a touch of class compared to the fruit and lolly fragrances we find on the shelves these days.