CK2 Body Lotion

by Calvin Klein

fresh. warm. electric.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CK2 Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Oh my God I need this I am so obsessed with the sent I can’t get enough of it so beautiful to me
Brentwood, NY
Very good fragrance. Not too strong of a scent. Lasted all day long and didn't have to use much product! Which is why it is worth the money!  Scent was perfect. The alternative fragrance does not last as long. I would recommend this product!
calvin klein moisturizing body lotion 🧴 laight hiydratant pour le corps . it’s smells amazing, moisturizes skin really nice. good price :)) unisex’s product :)) i,ll buy it again , also my husband loves it ❤️☀️👌🏻
North Baddesley , SouthAmpton
I buy this for my partner , he swears by it and keeps rebuying it ! He gets very dry skin and that has helped him a lot ! Last a long time aswell as a little goes a long way

Looking for your answer?