BY CK PRODUCTS

Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
This is one of the best meringue powders to use for royal icing. I decorate cookies weekly and make royal icing all the time and love this brand of meringue powder!! Consistency is amazing and nice flavour!!
Shoty M.
I've tried meringue powder in the past and it was absolutely awful. To be honest, I never thought I'd use this stuff again. Full disclosure, I picked up my version from a craft store. Not exactly the best of the best, but really well known nonetheless. That said, I needed to make some royal frosting. I googled the best meringue powder and CK Products kept popping up. I ordered some and baked my first batch of cookies. This is the amazing! It doesn't smell like rotten eggs (like Wilton) and it actually tastes good enough to taste test prior to use.