BY CALVIN KLEIN

This limited edition scent is a modern, crisper interpretation of the original with the perfect interplay of cool, lush green notes and fruity citrus tones. The bottle may change from year to year but not this excellent summertime fragrance. see more...

Jessica G.
Peninsula, OH
Love CK and love this perfume. I love it even after summer! Great smell and not too strong
Dianne I.
Duluth, MN
I love this scent. It is my go to perfume! It reminds me of fun and sunny summer days!
Jayme H.
This is a great summertime fragrance! It's very citrus-y and smells like sunshine and tropical drinks. I also love the bottle design- mine is a green and blue ombre design that looks beautiful on my counter top. I gave this perfume four stars because the scent could have better lasting power.
Paige B.
This is my go-to summer scent. It is so refreshing & I get a ton of compliments on it every time I wear it. It's very light, but sometimes needs to be reapplied throughout the day. If you love summery, citrus scents, this is for you.
Samantha S.
Woodbury, NJ
I love this perfume so so so much! I have the strangest obsession with perfumes and this one has to be one of my favorites. Definitely a go to perfume for a night out on the town.
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
I love this it smells really good Calvin Klein has been one of my favorite designer
The packaging is nice and the scent is just perfect
Ashley R.
Wahiawa, HI
Fresh smell, the perfect scent for summer. But to be completely honest I wear it year round!
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
Absolutely love this scent...its an oldie but also a goodie...will continue to buy this scent its a classic
Jessica B.
I really love the smell of this I wear it a lot and it reminds me of summer and it's not super expensive.
Sileny V.
Me encanta la marca Calvin Klein!!! son demasiado profesionales en sus productos!!! definitivamente es una de mis marcas favoritas!!!
Amelia R.
Milford , CT
How is the summer version compared to the regular CK one?
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para que todos saibam que é bom porque com certeza é cheiroso