BY CALVIN KLEIN

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in the year 2014. This aromatic fragrance has a blend of watermelon, violet, patchouli, white amber, and skin musk notes. see more...

Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Witch Calvin Klein cologne do you like I love One Skinn Cosmetics Patina Eye Shadows in Natural Instincts: loved it and have the newest addition in neautrals it rocks. I'm not into the smokey look doesn't look right with my dark hair and green grey blue eyes
Julia H.
Julia H.
If I could have my entire wardrobe and entire beauty collection all Calvin Klein... I would. Everything CK has never failed me. From underwear to lotion to perfume to candles, CK never fails to have great scents that last all day.
Samii A.
Samii A.
Winamac, IN
My boyfriend bought this for me for our two month anniversary and I absolutely adore it I ask for it all the time
Chey F.
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
I remember my mom having this wasn't a fan of the smell but she really loved it. i would rather by marc jacobs
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
This is one of my favorites fragances. It's super fresh and it suits for casual events.
Dalila C.
Dalila C.
Quito Ecuador
Este es super delicioso yo no lo e comprado me regalaron una muestra y que delicioso wuaooo
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
For me this perfume smells nothing like the description. It sounds like a very sweet, personal space invading scent and in realty it's the opposite. It's very light, it keeps to your self - the aroma doesn't travel to the other end of the room, it has this feminine note without making it very heavy and it's super lasting. Overall if you want something more soft, but don't want a bonbon smell, this is your perfume.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Wakefield, Yorkshire
This perfume smells like a dream. Its sweet yet fruity. The packaging is very modern and appealing which is what attracted me in the first place. I will be buying again for sure, the scent stays for hours which is ideal. Cant wait to buy this product again.
This is by far one of my favourite scents I wear it everyday and it lasts atleast 8 hrs I can not get enough I am currently on my second bottle as I can't get enough the bottle is plain and simple because the smell leaves the final impression I definitely recommend this lovely perfume.
Eve M.
Eve M.
London
Quite a nice scent for daily use. Very long lasting and a nice, simple everyday smell. Not particularly strong or overpowering so perfect for work or daily life. Would not wear on a night out but still a great product.