Ck One for Women by Calvin Klein, Gift Set - 6.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 6.7 oz Body Moisturizer

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Two bodies, two minds, and two souls are merged into the heat and passion of one. This erotic cologne combines man and woman with one provocative scent. This clean, refreshing fragrance has notes of bergamot, cardamom, pineapple, papaya, amber, and... see more...

Frederikke B.
Søborg
i love this product. i love how it smells. I think it is a little bit disappointing that the smell is being compared to a men parfume. But i like it. I think you can get other products to same effect, but i like calvin kleins product and i like there design. It is something you can show other, and still be proud.
Matilda G.
This is a great everyday scent that is elegant and feminine. I purchased my scent in Myer (Australia) and it was my first time doing so, I love the scent so I will defiantly repurchase this once it runs out! It is super long lasting and I get so many compliments when wearing it! cK One