ck one Eau de Toilette

Ck one is a naturally clean, pure, and contemporary fragrance with a refreshingly new point of view. This light, relaxed scent is meant to be used lavishly. ck one Eau de Toilette can literally be splashed all over the body. It is an intimate fragrance, one that you need to be near to smell.Notes:Bergamot, Cardamom, Fresh Pineapple, Papaya, Jasmine, Violet, Rose, Nutmeg, Musk.Style:Balanced between brightness and sensuality.

How would this compare to Dolce and Gabbanas Light Blue?
Como es su aroma, la fragancia como combina con la mujer?
Hey, so I been using Ck One and I love it. I do want to try something different what's another good unisex fragrance that does not smell to strong or too soft? [product:calvin-klein-ck-one-unisex-eau-de-toilette-200ml]
Start your review of ck one Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Also a bit strong so very little goes a long way.in reviews
I have loved this scent for years and never get tired of it!in reviews
Esteban P.
ck one Eau de Toilette uploaded by Esteban P.
Purchased at: Sephora
For all the newbies out there ( or if you have been living under a rock for the past 30 years) let me tell you something about this perfume. Way before all the gender fluidity/pronouns, etc. there was a company named Calvin Klein that launched a risky, daring and provocative new fragrance. Ck one. The ads portrayed all types of people, all skin tones, body shapes, male, female, androgynous, etc. it was a breakthrough. So, yes, this fragrance earned its iconic status. Back to the fragrance. It’s unisex, citrus opening, clean, easy to wear, mostly for daytime and good for work. The notes are citrus, green, musk, light woods, a bit of violet leaves, orris root.ck one Eau de Toilette
Lulala M.
ck one Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lulala M.
The classic CK the one. Couldn’t think of anything bad about it. The scent is unique, not like many perfumes nowadays, everyone of them reminds you of someone.
Mahdieh N.
Riverside, CA
ck one Eau de Toilette uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Very sporty and fresh smelling. I usually wear this when go to sporting events. It’s an incredible unisex fragrance and it lasts all day smelling crisp and clean. I have been complimented on the scent many times while wearing it. ck one Eau de Toilette
Chris C.
Etowah, TN
ck one Eau de Toilette uploaded by Chris C.
I really like the scent of this product . Its a great unisex blend. Citrus floral musky scent. Pineapple , mandarin oranges, lemon, papaya, bergamot, nutmeg, jasmine, rose, sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar are just a few of the notes included in this bottle.
Asfia N.
Brooklyn, NY
ck one Eau de Toilette uploaded by Asfia N.
I absolutely love the breezy scent vibe it gives. It smells clean & fresh. I wish the scent would last a little longer however. However, it’s good for the $54 dollars that you’re paying for it.
Lauren B.
Collingswood, NJ
ck one Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lauren B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lmao this perfume is called “everyone” but it should really be called “nobody” because I (female) did not like the scent and thought it was masculine smelling, gave it to my friend (male) and he said it smelled too feminine, therefore nobody liked it lol
Tina U.
Wausau, WI
ck one Eau de Toilette uploaded by Tina U.
Calvin Klein Ck One Unisex Eau De Toilet 200ml. A bright parfum from Calvin Klein. The bottle is very sturdy with a spray cap to add when you want to spray instead of by your fingers dabing. A sensual and sexy parfum that smells of Jojoba, citrus, flowers, and sunshine. Can be used by either male or females mixes with your body chemistry to give you your own unique odor. It lasts a long time so no frequent applications needed. A beautiful parfum for either sex!!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
As someone who was a teenager in the 90s this scent will always hold a special place in my heart.💕 the memories I enjoy when smelling it are from a different and wonderful time. My husband and I always have a bottle around because it pleases me to wear it sometimes.
Sandra S.
Raleigh
ck one Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sandra S.
I been using this cologne for almost 20 years. Very often, random people tell me how good I smell. The scent is refreshing and not overpowering!
Yadirha P.
LosAngeles
ck one Eau de Toilette uploaded by Yadirha P.
Calvin Klein This is my favorite fragrance, I use this to work , when I’m out for the night and there is not one day I don’t get compliments about it! It is a Unisex fragrance so I sometimes get asked if it’s perfume or cologne which is awesome because anyone can use this :))
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxana G.
Midvale, UT
il y a 2 ans
Lala G. il y a un an
I honestly love wearing men cologne as well so lately I have been spritzing a little of both men cologne with a little spritz of vanilla or coconut body mist
Sai Charitha P.
Bheemili, NJ
Shaina C.
1,085 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Naga Sravani K. il y a 2 ans
Soooooo worth it! And it's truly unisex, so can be used by everyone in the house. You'll just have a lot of good smelling people around you!! 🙂🙌