ck one, Deodorant Stick, 75 g

by Calvin Klein

Purity. Unity. Fresh. The revolutionary first ck fragrance is designed for men and women to share. Top Notes: pineapple, green notes, mandarin orange, papaya, bergamot, cardamom and lemon Heart Notes: nutmeg, violet, orris root, jasmine,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ck one, Deodorant Stick, 75 g!
Nini T.
Brooklyn, NY
ck one, Deodorant Stick, 75 g uploaded by Nini T.
Perfect deodorant who lives rolled sticks . Perfume scented and stays pong time . No white spot.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
I have just afee days using this deodorant and I can tell is very good quality it’s doesn’t leave to much product in the skin I love it
Kay O.
Ewa Beach , HI
Not a huge fan of Calvin Klein scents if I'm being honest. This deodorant is not the best.
Jessica M.
Burleson, TX
I get this for my husband and he loves it. I love CK when it's for everyday work use.....
Katrina D.
Louisville
This fragrance is amazing, is smooth, glides on clear and protects. One of the best deodorants I've ever used.
Danieal S.
New York
Not very long-lasting for the way it is advertised. I am not really satisfied because even though the product's odor is decent, the price is a bit expensive compared to other similar products. I would not really recommend it to anyone for the price!
Jennifer J.
Aurora
I love the smell and the way it would stay on me all day. The size of the bottle is good as well and the boxing goes well with the bottle.
Kashae B.
philadelphia
It has a great smell , I would buy it again and it's very affordable not too expensive it's worth it!
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
This deodorant is great it smells really nice and is not harsh and doesn't have alcohol in it. My husband and nine-year-old son enjoy using this deodorant.
Griseda H.
This deodorant don't lasts at all. It makes me sweat more than i do usually. The scent is good but it does not lasts. I am really disappointed with this deo.

Looking for your answer?