BY CALVIN KLEIN

Pure Color Lipstick - Lipstick with pure, luminous, saturated color. Glides on luxuriously and stays silky smooth for hours without drying lips.Fuller defined lipsShine + vivid colorLightweightCreamyFeels hydrating and moisturizingSmoothes lipsDoes not smudge or smearNon-featheringNon-bleeding(0.1 oz.) - Pure Color Lipstick see more...

Maddie S.
So silky I love it! Its a great color pay off and is very light and moisturizing. I have added it to my everyday routine and I think I will continue to use it.
Michaela G.
Arnold
I really like this lipstick a lot. It went on really smooth and lasted a long time. I also really liked the color and I would recommend this.
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Bite Me more...
Heavily pigmented. Very smooth application. Can be layered. Pretty moisturizing and the packaging is decently cute and classy. A tad pricey.
Evelin v.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Fancy more...
Absolutely love !!! It's such a natural color gives you that natural look but yet you can still gives you a little of a flirtatious look (;
Nevada K.
New York
I honestly love this priduct . its like s really nice matte finish to it thsys honestly to die for. I hope I get another chance to get!!
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Bite Me more...
This lipstick has great color and doesn't make my lips feel too dry after application. It's a nice color to use and definitely pops
Alejandra O.
This lip stick is lovely. I love the color, and I also love how it looks on my lips. I recommend it to all who like neutra colors
Lindsay C.
El color me encantan, casi siempre los uso con mi outfit combina mucho con mi color de piel me hace licor mas fresca y saludable
Jillian E.
Saint Augustine, FL
Not the best, kinda shire and light but pretty color.but I not a fan of them not sating other people want like I personly don't.
Hadley S.
The color is amazing 🖤 & it is so creamy and moist. Stays on for hours. Totally one of my new favorites. Highly recommend it.