Ck One Color Eye Liner Marker uploaded by Josipa S.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eye Liner Marker - High-impact. Graphic precision. Easy to apply felt tip marker creates flawless lines in smudge proof color that looks freshly applied all day.Easy to applyLongwearingSmudge-proofStays on perfectlyEven applicationPrecise applicationHigh color impactDermatologist testedOphthalmologist tested(0.04 fl. oz.) - Eye Liner Marker see more...

Diana T.
Works very well and lasts a long time so you won't have to worry about it all day! I really enjoy the products of this brand and I would purchase this again and many other things also. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves makeup.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Review for: 800 (The Drama - Black)
I purchased this today and I absolutely love it I have dark eyes and this works amazingly I only got it for £4.99 which is an absolute bargain! The applicator is the perfect size for me to apply my eye liner nice and easy! Definitely recommend Ck One Color Eye Liner Marker
Review for: 800 (The Drama - Black)
I don't wear eye linear really but for some occasions I do wear this one. Pretty good nothing much to complain about