Ck One Color Brow Pencil + Gel Duo uploaded by member-43e50a941

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Brow Pencil + Gel Duo - Precise. Polished. Long-wearing. Two-in-one applicator comes with an angled pencil for precise filling and defining, and a soft-hold gel and brush for a completely clean look.Enhances browsGrooms browsPrecisely fills and definesLasts all dayNatural lookingGrooms brows perfectly into placeDermatologist testedOphthalmologist in-use test (Gel: 0.084 fl. oz.) (Pencil: 0.007 oz.) - Brow Pencil + Gel Duo see more...

• Has anyone used this? Was thinking about this for traveling? Does...1 Answers
Haley R.
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
Review for: Savvy Black
I never knew this product was also a gel. It wasn't clearly stated. But otherwise this is a great product. I loved it. Great color, great coverage, and great wear time. I will buy this forever.
Maryam L.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the slanted tip which makes shaping the front of your brows easy. The pigment is on the lighter end that you have to build it up if you want a more dramatic effect. The gel side is really good and does not budge until you wash your face.
I loved this eyebrow pencil when I first purchased however after using it for a few weeks the brow pencil detached from the dispenser and I could no longer use it. The gel part however I still use and I love it to lock my brows in place! Works very well!
Alana P.
Alana P.
Has anyone used this? Was thinking about this for traveling? Does anyone know a good brow product that will last all day ( 18-20 hours) without moving at all? I usually use a liner and a powder to fill in it. Then a gel to set, but three products is too much to travel with. Any ideas?