Ck One Color 3-In-1 Face Makeup SPF 8 Oil-Free uploaded by Liz G.Ck One Color 3-In-1 Face Makeup SPF 8 Oil-Free uploaded by Martha R.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

3-In-1 Face Makeup SPF 8 Oil-Free - This distinctive liquid synthesizes serum, primer and face makeup into one simple, weightless formula. Triple-treated pigment technology mimics skin for an effortlessly natural, radiant finish. No compromise on skin perfecting coverage. Antioxidants protect skin, lasting up to 11 hours.Serum:Nourishes skinInfused with Vitamins A, C, ERadiates skin with moisturizers + emollientsPrimer:Smooth, uniform & flawless finishExtends makekup wear for up to 11 hoursShine-controlFace Makeup:Oil-free formulaSkin-tone perfectingGives 100% natural lookNon-comedogenic/Non-acnegenicDermatologist tested(1.0 oz.) - 3-In-1 Face Makeup SPF 8 Oil-Free see more...

• I love this makeup and I can't find it in the stores anymore. 😞 D...1 Answers
Honor G.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a huge fan because Its pretty runny. If you are looking for a light-coverage foundation, this one is for you. But I enjoy more full coverage foundations.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I got a sample of this in a sub box and I really like it! I use 300 sand and it's perfect. It goes on more like a bb cream but it blends well and is buildable. I like light coverage so it's great for me. All of my other products go over this beautifully.
Kelsey Lee F.
I love this makeup and I can't find it in the stores anymore. 😞 Does anyone know where the best place to get it is?