BY CALVIN KLEIN

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in the year 1994. This citrus aromatic fragrance has a blend of mandarin orange, papaya, bergamot, cardamom, nutmeg, violet, orris root, lily-of-the-valley, sandalwood, amber, cedar, and oak moss notes. see more...

Alma J.
Salinas, CA
I bought mine at Kohls and it was supposed to be a present but it smelled so good that I kept it. The packaging is simple and the product is good for the price. I would say that the bottle can last me a very long time which is very good. I would definitely recommend to others.
Priscila F.
I love this product. I bought it for my boyfriend and he loves it too. It's awesome for a gift. I love the quality of the Calvin Klein products. The fragrance have a long term duration. I probably will buy it again it's a really good product.