BY CALVIN KLEIN

Women's 0.5 oz EDT Mini. Citrus Floral Powdery. Discovered by Calvin Klein in 1994 Ck One is a freshing fruity fragrance. It's fragrant nature explores essences of orange lemon and jasmine. Blended with notes of rose sandalwood and patchouli CK One is a casual type of fragrance. see more...

Theresa H.
Yuba City, CA
This is a nifty little travel sized bottle of CK. It's a nice smell that you don't need to apply a lot of for it to go a long way. My fiance said he loves the scent. I would recommend this product.
Lindsey R.
Kingsport, TN
I have used CK One ever since I was in high school. I love everything about the smell. It takes me back to some great times every time I spray it.
Jocelyn O.
Love this scent! So classic and works throughout the year. Also love that it's unisex so both my guy and I can use it
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
When i was younger this was my FAVORITE perfume of all time.. i remember always getting a bottle for Christmas and I loved it. Its a nice light fragrence that can be used for many times of day.
margarita m.
Good fragance but not my favorite, i received this as a gift, i use it for day, a soft fragance, but i wouldn't buy it