CK ONE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Pour / Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Men

Two bodies, two minds, and two souls are merged into the heat and passion of one: CK One by Calvin Klein is a beautiful unisex fragrance. This erotic cologne combines man and woman with one provocative scent, and does so through the clean, refreshing...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CK ONE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Pour / Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Men!
Loris, SC
I was first introduced to this scent by my aunt as I grew up and visited her. I always remember talking about how good she smelled, and as soon as I got old enough to be interested for perfume for myself, I was sure to find out what it was! CK ONE is one of the cleanest smells I've ever had, and it doesn't mess with my sensitivity to smells. I usually struggle with perfumes and body sprays because I get nausea and headaches, especially if the scent is smell. I tend to prefer clean or musky, where it's prominent but not overpowering. CK ONE has special powers, tempting everyone to compliment you on your scent and asking what you wear!
St Petersburg, FL
I ABSOLUTELY love this fragrance & was actually 1 of the VERY first perfumes I received as a gift!!!! The original version, in this bottle, came out in the late 90's when I was a teen in High School & was fortunate enough to get a few of them from the mother of the boy I was dating(memories) & I still wear it & love it to this day! I just have too many good memories associated with this scent that it WILL ALWAYS be a LOVE of mine! It's unisex & just has a very fresh scent that lasts a good time! Great for spring & summer time!!! * Calvin Klein One Eau De Toilette Perfume Spray (Unisex), 6.6 oz *
I tried this out with a relative during traveling because I had forgotten to bring my own fragrance. I enjoyed this scent and how it could truly be used unisex. The overall note for the scent was it was smelled clean and light. Wear time had good longevity and could still be smelled at the end of the day. I liked using this scent in the summer months since it was not very strong.
I loveeeeeee this cologne. It's a men's cologne but it also says it's unisex. I absolutely love it. It smells clean and citrusy and the best part is my husband and I can share. This is a staple in our house. We each have our favorite perfume/cologne, but we always keep a CKone on hand. It's such a classic clean smell. I would definitely recommend
I love this fragrance. I recommend it for anyone who is a minimalist. It lasts long, takes very little space. And it's unisex so you and your boo can wear it. It's a very clean scent. Professional and not overwhelming at all. I've worn this on business meeting and dates alike and I'm always getting compliments
Cuba, NY
It's a very clean scent. Which is perfect for unisex type of perfumes because it isn't too girly but it also isn't too masculine. I would generally use it more but that is because my partner goes more for strong musky scents. I personally don't care what I put on my body as long as it smells good to me.
Spartanburg
I have loved CK One for a very long time. It's not overly sweet, it's very subdued and fresh. It's a well balanced, elegant accent that doesn't reach out and grab the attention of others. The best part is gore long it lasts, I don't need to keep the bottle on me for reapplication during the day.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorites since it came out when I was in Jr. high. Very crisp and clean, it's unisex but it definitely leans on the cologne side of things which I like bit if you like a "girlier" or more floral scent this isn't gonna be for you but if you like aquatic you'll probably love this!
PLAINVILLE, CT
This is a never fail classic unisex fragrance. This has been a constant in my house for at least the past 15 years. My mother used it when I was younger and I find myself reaching for it also. The scent is comforting to me. Man, woman, what have you, this great for anyone.
Palmdale
I loved the way this smelled. And it was nice because me as a girl could wear it and also a man. Every time I would this I would get so many compliments. The scent is nice and soft for all day wear I love it. I would definitely recommend this to other people.

Looking for your answer?