CK ONE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Pour / Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Men

Two bodies, two minds, and two souls are merged into the heat and passion of one: CK One by Calvin Klein is a beautiful unisex fragrance. This erotic cologne combines man and woman with one provocative scent, and does so through the clean, refreshing...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CK ONE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Pour / Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Men!
Hot Springs
Smells great, love everything about it. Packaging was wonderful. And rite on time. Worth whatever u spend on it. Bc it's so good.b
Los Angeles
It smells fresh almost citrusy. Dad loves this. I personally don’t use this but it’s a staple of my dad. Good for everyday use
Nice scent that smells good on either a man or woman. To me, I prefer it as a fall/winter for female and all seasons for male.
Bridgeton, MO
I bought this as a present for my husband and he loves it! I love the scent; fresh and overpowering. Perfect for any occasion!
865 Lander ave apt#210 Turlock
I feel expensive when i wear this its so casual ...i like wearing this with boyfriend jeans and conver tennis with white t
Houston
Me encanta su fragancia muy durarera y esqusita, la recomiendo ampliamente y más si son adolescentes mis hijos encantados
Parfum mixte des années 90 toujours tendance. J'adore simplement une odeur qu'on oubli pas. Des souvenirs enivrants
Overland Park, KS
This use to be one of my absolute favorite scents. It is a very affordable products! I would highly recommend.
Alton, IL
mild fragrance. Excellent skin fixation. and pleases men and women. me and my boyfriend use it, it's wonderful
Pascagoula
Oh so many compliments! This is one of my favorites light, good price always my go to and it last a long time!

Looking for your answer?