CK ONE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Pour / Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Men

Two bodies, two minds, and two souls are merged into the heat and passion of one: CK One by Calvin Klein is a beautiful unisex fragrance. This erotic cologne combines man and woman with one provocative scent, and does so through the clean, refreshing...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CK ONE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Pour / Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Men!
This fragrance isn't new but it's always been a favorite of mine. It's a light, clean scent that can worn by anyone. Even though it's labeled as unisex, I  do think it leans a tad more on the masculine side. If I had to say something negative about it, it's that I wish it lasted all day, but that's a lot of fragrances.
A favorite in the house by the entire family. Hundreds of bottles bought. Wish the scent was longer lasting. Love the bottle. Will buy again for sure. Makes a great gift for anyone. I am definitely a repeat user. Highly recommended. We are addicted to this scent.
Crystal Lake
I know this is for men but I like men scents better than woman because they rent to be to floral. This is a staple scent that is easy to mix with a scented (lightly) scented lotion
Indianapolis
i just luv the cool clean crisp smell.i have not found product. nice bottle an package. calvin kline is one of the best smllen colnges i have ever smelled.not the oldlady type
Miami Springs, FL
I absolutely adore this unisex cologne! Me and my boyfriend always finish using the bottle so quickly because we put so much on 😅! It’s a great scent that is simply clean and refreshing! The presentation of the bottle is beautiful as well. I 100% recommend this product for anyone looking for a great unisex cologne!
Pueblo, CO
This smells so good. Love buying it when I am able to for either myself or for my hubby. Lol mostly for him but I would definitely use it from time to time.
Palm coast, FL
Simple yet bold. A clean fresh sophisticated scent for a man or woman. The fragrance reacts with you oils to create a new scent for each person! Love this!
edina
my go to unisex body spray. keeps me smelling good all day! it smells better than any other brand out there right now! I wouldn’t improve it at all
Baltimore, MD
Love this fragrance. Can be worn by either sex. Love the way the scent changes based on your pheromones. Versatile. My husband and myself both love it
park hills
I absolutely love this sent. Doesn't smell too masculine and doesn't smell too feminine. It's just the right fragrance. It will raise every eyebrow.

Looking for your answer?