CK ONE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Pour / Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Men

Two bodies, two minds, and two souls are merged into the heat and passion of one: CK One by Calvin Klein is a beautiful unisex fragrance. This erotic cologne combines man and woman with one provocative scent, and does so through the clean, refreshing...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CK ONE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Pour / Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Men!
Minneapolis
The smell of this perfume very nice. I must reccomend this perfume to everyone. I can't get over of it's smell. It's very good product that I found.
San Bernardino
Smells great and it last all day long! Can’t stop wearing
I’ve gotten many compliments everywhere I go. definitely getting more soon.
Smells great and it last all day long! Can’t stop wearing
I’ve gotten many compliments everywhere I go. definitely getting more soon.
San Jose
Love the scent. Not too powerful and the scent lasts all day long. Average price. Good value for the bottlesize.  No improvement needed
This was my favorite as a teen. Everytime I smell it, I get so much nostalgia! I still love it. Smells fresh and clean and not too overpowering.
8010 roswell st apt#4
My all time favorite scent i can honeslty say that ive used it for so long and never got tired of the scent. Its a staple piece in my collection
Olor delicioso me fascina demasiado ese olor que deja al ir caminando va dejando olor dira bastante el aroma la botella super linda me encanta
Baraga, MI
I absolutely loved the scent and it makes me feels so fresh when I wear this I am a person that has bought this ck brand multiple times
Enfield, CT
One of my favs and I’ve been wearing it for decades. Clean smelling and perfect for anyone. A true classic from before VSCO was even a thing!
Vicksburg, MS
Woodsy and spicy come to mind with this scent. Perfect for both him and her. Would recommend this product to try and see for yourself.
Zwolle
I always grab a bottle for Christmasit cones in handy when I forget something lol. Smell is awesome. And it's not too strong.

Looking for your answer?